GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back at home after surgery this am...

Default Back at home after surgery this am...

I'm ambulatory, able to take nourishment, but sore as hell. This Christmas I treated myself to an umbillica hernia repair. Feels like someone gave me a tiddy twister in the navel. I'll be off work for the next 4 weeks and have enough Vicodin to make sure I won't remember any of the holidays. Can't lift anything over 10-15 pounds, but in a few days, should be able to putz around in the 318iS.

Speaking of putzing around, what would you do with your time? There is a little I could do in the garage, maybe re-organize the storage cabinet? I'll be on the board a little more than usual, so please excuse any Vicodin induced responses.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Jr ///M5
    I'm ambulatory, able to take nourishment, but sore as hell. This Christmas I treated myself to an umbillica hernia repair. Feels like someone gave me a tiddy twister in the navel. I'll be off work for the next 4 weeks and have enough Vicodin to make sure I won't remember any of the holidays. Can't lift anything over 10-15 pounds, but in a few days, should be able to putz around in the 318iS.

Speaking of putzing around, what would you do with your time? There is a little I could do in the garage, maybe re-organize the storage cabinet? I'll be on the board a little more than usual, so please excuse any Vicodin induced responses.

Jr
    Get well,
    Happy Holidays to you too,

Kris,
    '93 DaytonaViolett M5 (US)
    221+K miles...
    PowerChip...

Wow, this must be the season for surgery. I've heard hernias hurt like hell. Best wishes for a speedy recovery JR. I just got the 19 staples in my stomach taken out...want to trade some Vicodin for some Combunox? LOL!

zmuff--1989 535i 5-speed--17" E39 Style 32's--JC chip--UUC Short Shift--
    --Racing Dynamics Springs & Sways--Bilsteins--Yorktown, VA

Kris! Just the person I wanted to talk to. How's the car deal coming? You can PM if you want to. Just hope everything works out for you the way you want it.

Jr

Default Hmmm....daytrip up to help me do some light work....

on the 535iT 5-spd project? A lot of things need to go back on the engine once the head is back on........

Can't lift anything over 10-15 pounds, but in a few days, should be able to putz around in the 318iS.

Jr

Default Oh, that's right, you had surgery too!

Quote Originally Posted by zmuff
    Wow, this must be the season for surgery. I've heard hernias hurt like hell. Best wishes for a speedy recovery JR. I just got the 19 staples in my stomach taken out...want to trade some Vicodin for some Combunox? LOL!
    Hope you're recovering nicely....they superglued me back together. How you feeling now? Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

Jr

Jr
    Welcome Home
    If it cannot be fixed by the dremel or ducktape.. get out the sledge...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I miss my e34

Default Happy Hollidays Jr. Hope your recuperate quickly..

Doesn't sound like my idea of a fun xmas present..

Jr

hey mate, good to see ur back. get well soon eh. archiving could be a worthwhile pursuit while youve got some downtime. Ive not been able to attend my archiving duties at all since we began so u can have mine if ur looking for something to do - interior/body

Default Thanks Matty

Quote Originally Posted by mattyb
    hey mate, good to see ur back. get well soon eh. archiving could be a worthwhile pursuit while youve got some downtime. Ive not been able to attend my archiving duties at all since we began so u can have mine if ur looking for something to do - interior/body
    My computer is on it's last leg. Kind of like a car that you hate to part with....I think Santa is bringing a new one. This one will be handed down to the twins to further destroy what's left of it's now limited capabilities. I could screw up your archives in a split second, not meaning to either!

Thanks for thinking of me though, it's good to have such a board family.

I remember talking to Quentin and Geoff downunder and they have BBQ's on Christmas, wearing shorts and having drinks with little umbrellas in them! How different it is than how we celebrate the holidays. Sure does sound good...

Happy holidays my friend,
    Jr

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast