Thanks! Everything in her is pretty much stock (and was in amazingly excellent condition!), except for the following:

-front grille and hood (all original, even hood soundproofing. Installed by a dealer)
-rims (replica BMW style 95, 18x8.5)
-stereo system (Blaupunkt head w/ Thumber remote & 10CD changer, JBL fronts, Boston rears, Rockford Fosgate sub w/ dual amp:Alpine & Soundstream) This is really a great sound system... only thing is I lost about 1/2 of my trunk to the sub and amps.
-A/C system... previous owner converted it to a Japanese A/C (Sanden) which is more capable of handling our heat here, and is easily repaired by almost any car shop. Heater has been disabled (If I need heat, I open the window! hahahaha)

The previous owner did all the listed upgrades. I didn't have to do anything cosmetic at all, although a new paint job would be needed, paint is still original and is obviously showing a few signs of chipping in a few small spots.

The car was in immaculate condition when I got it, and when you see that the previous owner cared for it that much, you know it's a good deal. I was so amazed at how EVERYTHING looked new... upholstery is still original and was clean... other than the door frame felt coming lose, nothing was torn, or even discolored! Seats are still firm and original as well!

When I brought it in to BMW for an Inspection, it was neat to hear them say that the car was well taken care of. And that there were a lot of newer Bimmers, and other E34s, that were in much worse shape.

As far as I could trace, I know that I'm the 4th owner of my Bimmer. It was imported back in 1990 by some lawyer, then the first BMW dealer opened here in 1995... was maintained there until 1997, then sold around 1998, lowered to about 2 inches from the ground... then sold again in mid-2001..original ride height restored... then I got it Dec of 2003. Work done: Inspection II, PS pump, and suspension. I'm changing the timing belt tomorrow... just to be on the safe side.