GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fastest youv ever drivin IN REVERSE!!!!

Default fastest youv ever drivin IN REVERSE!!!!

what, if youv got the ballz, is the fastest youv ever drivin in reverse, and dont forget to mention what car.

i took a 2002 chevy impala (police edition) to about 35mph in reverse, and put it throught a reverse slolem at 25, very hard! did this all in advance drivers traning at the GM Proving Grounds, on the infamous "Black Lake" tons of fun.

the driver of a rental car i was riding in got the car up to 30 mph to see if it would let him throw it in drive and do a "low horsepower" burnout. the computer caught it, and it just decelerated to a stop. car was a 2001 toyota camry 4 cyl. car was reasonably peppy for what it was though.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Default Reverse..

60 MPH Well the car wasn't in reverse but I did hydroplane and got it under control at 60mph.. The only problem was I was backwards.. Drove till a complete stop. 1976 Dodge Dart 4 speed manual 225 slant six...

humm, im contimplating weather to allow it or not, im gunna say no, so im still the fastest!

Default if you can piture it.......

Quote Originally Posted by kyleN20
    humm, im contimplating weather to allow it or not, im gunna say no, so im still the fastest!

Im in reverse and a friend is in drive facing oposite directions , same model cars both 1994 20th anaversary edition Trans am's ,, i nailed the gas in reverse and he nailed it in drive,, i smoked the tires and beat him for about 200 feet ( the lenth of 2 cross streets in a city ) , till he hit the middle of second gear at about 45 miles an hour . As soon as i let off the gas my car was about to overheat . and i almost lost the front end on a slight turn.
    but he said we were going at about 40 , so that was my reverse top speed of all time ( so far )...

Strap

congrats, you got me beat. on time i was backing out of my girlfriends loooong driveway, probally about 150 yards, mostly straight, decided to do the whole thing in reverse in my moms 2001 chrysler T&C lx minivan, was at about 25-30, and hit a slight bend and it dove to far to one side, so i overcorrected, and accidently did one of those moves there you end up facing foward, scary, but then i put it in drive and took off.

I have no clue, whenever I am in reverse, I'm not looking at my speedo. I'd say somewhere between 25-30 mph?

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Default i remember reading that the early 80's rx7 did 60mph in reverse.....

but i never tried anything like that. i did drive 4 blocks from my parents house to mine in my 87 325e manual & never touched the gas pedal.
    tim s.

maybe i shoulda named it "est thing in a car ever"

you mean like swiping your friends fathers lexus when you were 14 and then swiping the girl down the road's v-card?

or just general mayhem, i.e. shooting roman candles out your sunroof with cruise control at 100mph on july 4th? (reallllllly dumb idea.)
    Last edited by angrypancake; 12-02-2005 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast