GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving, and EAT a chip with your Turkey (or Turducken)

Default Happy Thanksgiving, and EAT a chip with your Turkey (or Turducken)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating it now. We had ours about a month ago here in Canada as it's on the second Monday in October.

Some of you are asking about an EAT Thanksgiving sale. Normally I would run one, but as you may have noticed, I never updated the Easter sale page even though I had planned to do that. So, if you buy a chip from that page (see link above) you can get a chip for $189. I'll also enter your name in a draw - I will pull some names out of a hat and discount some of the orders as follows:

for every 10 chips sold,

- 1 person gets 40% off
    - 3 people get 15% off
    - 5 people get 10% off
    - 1 person gets 5% off (just so that everyone is a winner, even though you win just by owning an EAT chip! )

That's right, everyone wins a discount which will be sent to your PayPal account.

This applies to all orders up to Nov 30, 2005
    I will try and send the winners their rebate before I go away on vacation from Dec 8 to Jan 1.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving,

Mark
    Last edited by MarkD; 11-24-2005 at 02:53 PM.

Hi mark. Ive read here and there about the chip and some owners of autos are not inclined to chip for various reasons. Ive got a 540i and like the power already there and i am curious about the differance the chip will make. I would welcome your input as i am hungry for a bit more from the old girl. i do a lot of freeway miles usually at 130km/h for about an hour each day with some shithouse stop/start city driving in between.

I want one too! Give us the info and we'll mob your server in a buying spree!

95 M60 4.0l without EWS-II, MANUAL transmission

How do I figure out whether I have the EWS-II or not?

Sid

Quote Originally Posted by Shankster
    95 M60 4.0l without EWS-II, MANUAL transmission

How do I figure out whether I have the EWS-II or not?

Sid

Sid,

EWS-II cars have the DME with part number 0 261 203 484

non-EWS cars are 0 261 200 404

You can find full instructions on how to loacte your DME and change the chip here: Bruno's site, chip install

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mattyb
    Hi mark. Ive read here and there about the chip and some owners of autos are not inclined to chip for various reasons. Ive got a 540i and like the power already there and i am curious about the differance the chip will make. I would welcome your input as i am hungry for a bit more from the old girl. i do a lot of freeway miles usually at 130km/h for about an hour each day with some shithouse stop/start city driving in between.

Expect to gain an additional 5 to 8% in torque (and Hp) from 2500 rpm up to redline. You will also get about 5% better fuel consumption.

Mark

nice..
    Maybe I can move on this before the 30th.. Although my original timeline didn't call for the chip until early in 2006.. but for a nice discount I'd be happy to oblige... Although there's some other stuff I want to do to the car maintenance wise first..
    I'll keep an eye on this thread and the other on my bank account... got a few ebay auctions going and I might be able to fund the paypal account without my better half seeing it
    1990 535i - 5 spd - Red on black - LSD
    Mods: EAT chip, Sachs Sports Kit, Racing King Subframe Inserts, staggered M-Parallels (replicas) with BFGoodrich g-Force Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by rreimund
    nice..
    Maybe I can move on this before the 30th.. Although my original timeline didn't call for the chip until early in 2006.. but for a nice discount I'd be happy to oblige... Although there's some other stuff I want to do to the car maintenance wise first..
    I'll keep an eye on this thread and the other on my bank account... got a few ebay auctions going and I might be able to fund the paypal account without my better half seeing it
    I've got ONE order so far. Anyone else interested?
    If so, please order by Dec 3rd (I'll extend it a few days) as I am away for 3 weeks starting Dec 8.

MarkD
    Last edited by MarkD; 11-28-2005 at 05:10 PM.