GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything else then BMW ???

Default Anything else then BMW ???

I was just wondering how people actually are for BMW's on this forum. With this I mean, have any of you prevoiusly owned a car other then a BMW or are some of you bimmer drivers for live ?

Would you consider another make and if so, which car would that be ?

I myself have driven many different cars outside BMW such as VW, Audi, Opel(german GM), French ****(never again ), but mostly BMW.

I don't know why but I always end up with a Bimmer.

Hmm. Well...I'm open to everything. For example...my family has 2 bimmers, 2 mercedes, 1 land rover, and one honda. in the past, we've had toyotas,lexus, and even a buick.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Default Uh.....lets see................

I'm a Nissan/Datsun head myself. I love the old S30 Datsun 240-Z with a turbo.
    But I daily drive a Mazda RX-7 convertible, a GMC Turbo AWD Syclone.
    In the current stable of shop projects is a 68' Datsun roadster w/v-6 turbo,91'BMW 525I turbo,73' 240-Z turbo,74' 260-Z blowthrough 44mm Mikuni turbo,Widebody 240-Z AWD RB26DETT and a handful of others to bore you with.
    Now where did I put that LIFE I was looking for ??
    Vinny
    Oh......my fav. past car was a AMG Mercedes 560SEC w/all cams,gears,wheels etc !TOO much attention in THAT black ride for anyone !
    AC Schnitzer | S-5 | Stainless exhaust | Bodykit | wing| 3pc. wheels | badges | springs | mirrors | steerwheel |
    Schwarz on Blk

My family has owned, and I have driven numerous euro cars ... and BMW just seems to be the best -- I found a good deal on the e34 and that was my first car. Shortly after, my dad fell in love with them too, and he now has one as well. Mom was very close to buying one too, but it needed too much work for the price and she went with an Audi.

I don't think I can ever own anything less than BMW after this. I am hooked for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    I was just wondering how people actually are for BMW's on this forum. With this I mean, have any of you prevoiusly owned a car other then a BMW or are some of you bimmer drivers for live ?

Would you consider another make and if so, which car would that be ?
    I would also consider Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari, McLaren, Lotus, Maserati, Bentley or something similar. Unfortunately, BMW is the only thing I can afford that's at least a bit close to ones I mentioned.
    BMW E34 528i, M52B28 + M50 manifold, Remus exhaust, ///M Parallel Spoke 18" rims

iv only owned bmw, but im only 19, iv had a e30, and now the e34, im hooked, i would like to get a e36 and put a turbo onto it, maybe a sc

Default I don't know why but I always end up with a Bimmer??? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    I don't know why but I always end up with a Bimmer.
    Sorry Jose but we're not mind readers... can you explain why you say this- what choice you feel you now have, given your expereinces to date, why and so forth.

I for one cannot understand why you would say this, I feel I am destined to permanent and monogomous relationship with my BMW.

There seems to be no other option (with four wheels) now...

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Since this is my first car, i dont have any experience owning anything other than a BMW but i cant see any reason why i would drive anything else. I like how e34s are designed, not only the exterior styling but also how everything is engineered. I started looking at BMW's because of their blend of luxury and performance. I suppose if i were to have a wife and kids for whatever strange reason people aquire these things, a dodge magnum would be a top contender.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Quote Originally Posted by Booster
    I'm a Nissan/Datsun head myself. I love the old S30 Datsun 240-Z with a turbo.
    But I daily drive a Mazda RX-7 convertible, a GMC Turbo AWD Syclone.
    In the current stable of shop projects is a 68' Datsun roadster w/v-6 turbo,91'BMW 525I turbo,73' 240-Z turbo,74' 260-Z blowthrough 44mm Mikuni turbo,Widebody 240-Z AWD RB26DETT and a handful of others to bore you with.
    Now where did I put that LIFE I was looking for ??
    Vinny
    Oh......my fav. past car was a AMG Mercedes 560SEC w/all cams,gears,wheels etc !TOO much attention in THAT black ride for anyone !
    hey a nissan head like me, lol, i had a RB26DETT also in a nissan cefiro, it pulled like a beast

I went from an 89 accord shitbox to a '93 525im, and haven't looked back. Now on the second e34, and this one hopefully wont hit any trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast