GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Virtual car show--Ed can we just get on with it?

Default Virtual car show--Ed can we just get on with it?

I just bumped all the rated cars to the front page. There are twelve contestants excluding Jr's coronation. If you leave this open any longer, every single car is going to be starred. Can we have a vote please?

Thanks Ed.
    Last edited by Gayle; 11-19-2005 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    I just bumped all the rated cars to the front page. There are twelve contestants excluding Jr's coronation. If you leave this open any longer, every single car is going to be starred. Can we have a vote please?

Thanks Ed.
    please wait 1 more week, ive got so much on order to fit before i post pics,
    my sport bumper hasnt arrived yet, or my eyes, and my clear light pack is coming tomorrow(taken em in part ex for my old 520),also on back order (hopefully this week)s/s exhaust with twin dtm rearbox, and wanna clean up my engine-bay, just 1 more week is it too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by bullyd
    please wait 1 more week, ive got so much on order to fit before i post pics,
    my sport bumper hasnt arrived yet, or my eyes, and my clear light pack is coming tomorrow(taken em in part ex for my old 520),also on back order (hopefully this week)s/s exhaust with twin dtm rearbox, and wanna clean up my engine-bay, just 1 more week is it too much to ask?

Well we certainly don't want to exclude any one, and your mods sound like they are worth waiting for, but this car show has been going on since 9-17.

Stainless steel exhaust huh? What kind? I am so jealous. Want one. When you get it installed, how about an audio clip?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Well we certainly don't want to exclude any one, and your mods sound like they are worth waiting for, but this car show has been going on since 9-17.

Stainless steel exhaust huh? What kind? I am so jealous. Want one. When you get it installed, how about an audio clip?
    i know how long the carshows been going on, a while ago i posted a couple of pics of my past baby, but i have been spending a small fortune on my new bimmer and ive paid for all this since only buying her on 6th of this month and fed the family (plastic hit quite hard)

i dont know how to post anything other than pics on here the exhaust is custom made, i was told to leave the front section standard as the engine needed a certain amount of back pressure??? but the rear box im having made so its not earbashing at normal engine speeds but a nice gurgle at idle and when i open the throttle ive been promised a roar!

what are the catagories for the car show, did i win?