GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still can't do it!!!

Default Still can't do it!!!

I'm still trying to attach a picture of my car to my signature. I go into the edit signature page and hit the 'add image' icon. It shows me this-(IMG). How do I turn this into a picture of my car?
    Cheers

Wingman
    '89 525i/A Exec 193000kms
    '94 Subaru Liberty AWD Wagon
    Looking for Merc 300TE
    NSW, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by wingman
    I'm still trying to attach a picture of my car to my signature. I go into the edit signature page and hit the 'add image' icon. It shows me this-(IMG). How do I turn this into a picture of my car?
    You have to upload your image to a server and then insert a link to it in the add image box.
    BMW E34 528i, M52B28 + M50 manifold, Remus exhaust, ///M Parallel Spoke 18" rims

I will private message directions to you.

email the picture to me and i will host it for you.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

maaaaaaaaate! I thought i was the only one who had to suffer eternal pre computer generation shame for not working out how to do this. It took kris 5 pms to teach me how to do it. i was exhausted after it
    Last edited by mattyb; 11-20-2005 at 02:50 AM.

Default Can i get a pm too ?

I Cant get it right , any help would be real nice

can u do the same for me? been having same problems

thx

gayle you got this one right, you seem to help everyone with pics, including me

Default Posting pics the easy way

The easiest way to deal with pictures on this forum is by hosting them at a website and linking to them. The website will generate the appropriate code for you so you don't have to deal with [img]..[/img] issue.

The easiest hosting site to use is photobucket.

http://photobucket.com/tutorials/register/register.html

After you register you will be able to browse to the photos on your hard drive and upload them. If they are really large, photobucket will zip them for you. After they are uploaded, photobucket generates code for you. There are 3 choices of code. The bottom one is the one that will work on this forum. Just paste it to your post and you will have a picture.

The code is in the format of [img]the url[/img] You can use this convention to link to pictures hosted other places.

If you have any trouble feel free to message me.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Default Hi Gayle, your write up was great...

...here's my attempt...

but i really want to just put a small signature pic.... can't figure that one out... when i paste the same link that's above into the url for the "edit profile picture" i get an error (or a message, probably my error.. that says "invalid file". pls help, thanks... ((((wonder if i'll get a pic up there..? )))
    1993 / 525ia / M50TU / EAT / Sachs / Infiniti Kappa & Basslink / super clean / Style 5s wearing Pilots / Mobil 1 everywhere / long road ahead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast