GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Blower

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Blower

Not the performance enchancing kind, im afraid, just the climate control kind. The fan in quiestion resides in the dash of my car. The problem is that on speed number 4, while moving quite a bit of air, has a terrible noise that sounds sort of like a harley davidson. On speed 3, this noise is not noticable but it doesnt move much air either. It blows enough to keep the windows defogged and to keep me warm, but its weak enough that i cant really feel it on my feet and i find myself moving all of the sliders all the way to the right. While its bearable, i would like to have more control over it than just one speed that is barely adequate.
    Has anyone had htis problem before? Is there any way i can fix it, or is replacement the only answer? Any help is appreciated.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Default Its most likely swallowed some leaves or other debris through the air intake by

by the wipers, you may have access the blower to get it out... Usually makes kind of a playing card in bicycle spokes kind of sound on high when this is the case or a pulsating buffeting kind of sound..

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    Not the performance enchancing kind, im afraid, just the climate control kind. The fan in quiestion resides in the dash of my car. The problem is that on speed number 4, while moving quite a bit of air, has a terrible noise that sounds sort of like a harley davidson. On speed 3, this noise is not noticable but it doesnt move much air either. It blows enough to keep the windows defogged and to keep me warm, but its weak enough that i cant really feel it on my feet and i find myself moving all of the sliders all the way to the right. While its bearable, i would like to have more control over it than just one speed that is barely adequate.
    Has anyone had htis problem before? Is there any way i can fix it, or is replacement the only answer? Any help is appreciated.

I hope thats what it is. Thanks for responding, ill let you know how it turns out!
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA