GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Where's Bill R.? (nt)

Default Where's Bill R.? (nt)

nt

computer take another crap?
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

maybe he hit ignore user wrong??
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default That's my guess...

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    maybe he hit ignore user wrong??
    after someone's little tirade last week.
    erased due to slander

Default He's about--

I know we were trading weather related stories last week. Basically he'd hate the spring cleanups in the Northeast, and I'm apalled by the water-shortage measures out there. Fun trading stories though.

The rest of this post will be more enjoyable if you check my local weather forecast: Weather Underground for 10990 . (by the way - Wunderground is a great weather site, I find them more forthcoming with info and more accurate than weather.com)

Yesterday was beautiful around here, at least after it stopped raining. I'm in upper-downstate NY, so a March day above 55F is cookin with gas. I got so into the spring thing, I forgot where the hell I live. In about 50 minutes I had the chains off the tractor, and had the snowblower most of the way dismounted when I decided I better check the weather report. Whattadumbass. Spent the next two hours getting things mounted back up functional again.

Nice day today, so far...... No wasted time, yet!

Default Maybe waiting for the old form...

forum to return. Remember, this one is saving him time.

Unregistered Guest

This is Bimmernuted, I'm at an employment office. Yeah Micah, I thought Spring was here too. We had high 50's here last week, now 30's. Yuk. Last week I broke out the r1150r and got it stuck in the snow. Wifey had to push me out of the snow. The cycle was stored in the shed in back of the house, and we still had snow on the side of the house. Ergo, getting the Motorcycle stuck in the snow!

Quote Originally Posted by MicahO
    I know we were trading weather related stories last week. Basically he'd hate the spring cleanups in the Northeast, and I'm apalled by the water-shortage measures out there. Fun trading stories though.

The rest of this post will be more enjoyable if you check my local weather forecast: Weather Underground for 10990 . (by the way - Wunderground is a great weather site, I find them more forthcoming with info and more accurate than weather.com)

Yesterday was beautiful around here, at least after it stopped raining. I'm in upper-downstate NY, so a March day above 55F is cookin with gas. I got so into the spring thing, I forgot where the hell I live. In about 50 minutes I had the chains off the tractor, and had the snowblower most of the way dismounted when I decided I better check the weather report. Whattadumbass. Spent the next two hours getting things mounted back up functional again.

Nice day today, so far...... No wasted time, yet!