GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: My 1993 525i

Default My 1993 525i

Bear with me, everyone, as the only pics I have of my 5er are action shots. Hope there aren't too many objections.

My all time favorite - last turn of the autocross. A real bear, hard braking and hard turning into the finish

Same autocross, only right at the beginning. I got a few compliments on my number.

Another one from the side, probably en-route to a brake-toasting braking zone:

The car has 17" style 32 replicas, 235/45/17 Toyo Proxes4 rubber, Bilstein sports in front, Koni Sports in rear, Eibach pro-kit, TMS/Conforti chip, Hawk HPS pads and PowerSlot rotors, yummy RedLine synthetic diff oil and tranny fluid. On the cosmetic side, I've added Euro bumper trim and the E34 M5 decklid trim piece. Also, I yanked my crappy auto t-handle for a nice perforated black Momo spherical shift knob (the Race Airleather model). I've lost the locking function, but it looks nice and stubby, a la SMG. Haven't popped it into Reverse at highway speed yet, so I think it'll be alright.

Car looks really good, I like the wheels..

looks like you keep it really tidy

1991 BMW 525i sport manual, BBTB, Mintex Extreme Pads, Bilstein dampers and Eibach springs,Viper2 chip, //M5 Replica.

Did you pick the number too?
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Looks nice, i have always wanted to try autocross...probably never will though. My shifter doesnt have a locking feature either, i think the PO must have disabled it...
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA