GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Rus's 535i

Default Rus's 535i

After a long wait, my new baby is finally home.

Hope you all enjoy these. She still needs to be cleaned, shampooed, detailed, waxed, etc.

Default And more

Congrats.

Yeah --another narrow grill.

Auto or 5?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Congrats.

Yeah --another narrow grill.

Auto or 5?

Look closely ... you can see it.

CONGRATS ON THE PURCHASE! Lookin good.

I wish it was a 5-speed. Perhaps I'll venture into a 5-speed swap in the future because the auto is far from being a favorite with me. Thanks for the kind words.

Looks nice, i couldnt tell if it had already been detailed and shampooed or not... Very similar model/year and close mileage to mine. What are you impressions so far?
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

What you see in the pictures is actually the car after a 300+ mile drive from Houston to New Orleans. It spent about a month in the body shop getting smoothed out and repainted. Once I get some time I'll be able to really clean up the interior and eventually wax the car (gotta wait about a month). She drives nicely. Transmission is a little rough in shifts, but I hope to rectify that with a couple of fluid changes in the future. The engine is currently leaking coolant and throwing code 1222. Overall, I like the car's styling and the way she behaves on the road. Now I just need to fix the mechanical problems and she'll be close to mint. Are there any forum members from the New Orleans area? Best wishes!