What an ordeal! As some of you know I posted a couple threads a while back regarding a Nikasil engine failure that I experienced. Well that problem has FINALLY been solved! I was able to get a replacement Alusil engine popped into the car last friday, and I was back up and running! So I thought.... A few days after having the car back, and putting about 500 miles on it, I lost acceraltion power, and started to get that dreaded horrible idle. I took back to the shop, VAC Motorsports here in Philly, and was informed that I had a front air intake leak and that my o2 sensors were bad. Come to find out later that the dealer I purchased the car from, an absolute crook Mercerville Autos, removed the check engine light bulb from the instrument cluster. So I figured, while I had the car at the shop, to save myself some time, I'll have them replace the bulb... After removing the steering wheel, airbag, cluster, replacing bulb, putting it all back together, I was informed that there seems to be some sort of problem with my horn, as it does not honk anymore.... However, "It's a common grounding issue with 530's". Any suggestions on how to remediate this problem?! If I remove the airbag to fix the horn, I will need a reset tool, correct?