GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thud thud thud

Default Thud thud thud

...I think you know what I'm talking about.
    Bellevue WA
    90 535iM - not much stock remains. 3.7 liters, ported head, cammed, 3.73 diffy, M5 brakes, MAFed, yadda yadda yadda
    86 Porsche 951 - Track Toy

hint me brotha!
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Everybody knows that sound.....it's the one Bill R. makes when someone doesn't disconnect their battery when pulling the steering wheel and air bag. Then they post that the SRS light is on their dash....

The familiar sound of your head banging against the desk or wall....=)

What's wrong Jeff N..???

Default I gotta log on more often.....

What with digging out from under a dozen or so trees on top of my house and car.......courtesy of a recent tourist named Wilma.......and no power, water or phone since Monday 8am, it's been a fun week so far. So now I finally get to the office for a shower, and the PC works there, so I check in with the asylum and what do I see????

Jeff(B) is making pitchers without sharing with his buddies....and keeping the newbies on their toes....

Jeff(N) is making that all-to-familiar (to some of us at least) head-thud....not too many of us remember THAT sound, huh??....

Jr is trying to keep the peace.... ....

And I could use a good strong one too! Make mine a double Jeff! Geeze I'm tired.

Brian C.
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

Default Hey Brian, can I buy you brunch next Friday?

If you can make it to the Miami airport, we'll buy you brunch! My wife and I are taking a cruise next weekend (Friday to Monday), leaving out of Miami. Our flight arrives at 8am next Friday morning (leaving RDU at 6am). We depart Miami on the boat at 5pm, so we've got about 4 hours to kill at the airport.

Let me know if it's doable. I have no idea of Miami geography, so the airport could be 30 miles away from you, but if it's not a bother, let me know. We'd love to meet you (your old 525 and my wife's were kindred spirits, you know).
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Is your house or cars trashed? I knew you were down there but wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian C.
    What with digging out from under a dozen or so trees on top of my house and car.......courtesy of a recent tourist named Wilma.......and no power, water or phone since Monday 8am, it's been a fun week so far. So now I finally get to the office for a shower, and the PC works there, so I check in with the asylum and what do I see????

Jeff(B) is making pitchers without sharing with his buddies....and keeping the newbies on their toes....

Jeff(N) is making that all-to-familiar (to some of us at least) head-thud....not too many of us remember THAT sound, huh??....

Jr is trying to keep the peace.... ....

And I could use a good strong one too! Make mine a double Jeff! Geeze I'm tired.

Brian C.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default No. Just take me with you....

See next post.

.............Ansel Adams

Default This POS gallery!!!....

WTF is with this thing??? It wouldn't take my old password...I register for a new one and NOW it won't let me upload more than one photo! I've got a call to go on right now, and I don't have a whole lot of patience for this kind of thing right now anyway........

I'll post some pix when I get back if I can.

My PT was completely covered by a huge tree, but no bad damage to it. A few scrapes and bumps. Very lucky....a story for later. My house is pretty much OK. Life kinda sux down here lately.

Bill....I'll have to see, but if I can, sure!

Later............gotta go.......

Brian C.
    .............Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff N.

I know that is the sound of beating a dead horse but I don't know which dead horse we are beating this time. I am with Jeff and Jr. Could you give us a hint?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff N.
    Smashing your head against the wall, right?

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast