11 36.67%
  • cause I actually care

8 26.67%
  • whu the **** is Winfred?

13 43.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Moderator

Almost a 7 grand master post whore. I say Jeff gets mod status as soon as he gets his keyboard fixed.
    -Pekka

Conspiracy theory here. Announce your candidacy when only the aussies are on line. Have that unruly bunch pack the ballot box for you and make it look like there is a ground swell of support for your candidacy.

Genphreak Nick--you comments were just the best. roflmao Please say you will be president Jeff's court jester.

Jeff--do you honestly think that we moderators have any powers? We are LIBRARIANS. We can move threads and create stickeys. We can't delete threads or modify them. All of us are moderator lites--only dude and ed have real power. Charles and I discovered that last week when we tried to delete that insurance ad. And no we don't vote on what we put in. We are each the grand poobah of our own little fiefdom--which we would all be happy to convert to democracies should someone wish to vote.

Jeff--Regarding spelling and that damn keyboard of yours--this is the electronic age. Who needs to be able to spell? Download the google tool bar. It has a spellcheck tool that will fix your spelling within this forum. Do you need a new keyboard? I think I have a spare laying around.
    Last edited by Gayle; 10-26-2005 at 08:18 AM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

a google corrective feature for my keyboard? Cool!
    I bought 5 keyboards at once cause they were $5.00 each...they really do suck after you get over the nice clean keys and they stick after a time for sure...and then with PC it wont let me change letters or correct spelling. I cant watch the window when i type i have to watch where my fingers go and then i post...so after i post and read i fix the typos (stupid I know).

Jeff--Regarding spelling and that damn keyboard of yours--this is the electronic age. Who needs to be able to spell? Download the google tool bar. It has a spellcheck tool that will fix your spelling within this forum. Do you need a new keyboard? I think I have a spare laying around
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    I bought 5 keyboards at once cause they were $5.00 each...they really do suck after you get over the nice clean keys and they stick after a time for sure...and then with PC it wont let me change letters or correct spelling. I cant watch the window when i type i have to watch where my fingers go and then i post...so after i post and read i fix the typos (stupid I know).
    Dude, you sound like my father He uses only one finger on each hand for typing and it takes him a whole minute to type in "www.google.com" in the address bar!
    BMW E34 528i, M52B28 + M50 manifold, Remus exhaust, ///M Parallel Spoke 18" rims

nawww...i can type with at least 5 fingers but the aim is off at home where its usually dark plus microsoft took over and without re-booting corrections are totally non controllable.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor
    Dude, you sound like my father He uses only one finger on each hand for typing and it takes him a whole minute to type in "www.google.com" in the address bar!
    Last edited by 632 Regal; 10-26-2005 at 11:30 AM.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I've been kinda bizy lately and havent been on much and looks like I missed another episode of Bimmer daytime soaps LOL... What happened ? Ya all the noobs lately have cluttered things, but the more the merrier... its not like we can screen new members... or can we LOL... maybe a BMW quiz in the signup.... Question 1 - Is you BMW Car : A Beemer, B Beamer, C Bimmer, D Made in Mexico, E None of the Above....

E on your poll Jeff should be - Your cool and a post whore LOL
    Current
    2008 M5 6 Spd
    2000 Z3 2.8 5 Spd MSport
    2012 X5 35d Sport
    1995 540i 6 Spd
    1992 535i 5 Spd

Former
    1995 530iA
    1986 635CSI 5 Spd
    2011 X3 2.8 MSport

Jeff--Regarding spelling and that damn keyboard of yours--this is the electronic age. Who needs to be able to spell? Download the google tool bar. It has a spellcheck tool that will fix your spelling within this forum. Do you need a new keyboard? I think I have a spare laying around
    That make the quantity of your posts even more impressive. LOL!!! Or was that quality? LOL!!!!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Conspiracy theory here. Announce your candidacy when only the aussies are on line. Have that unruly bunch pack the ballot box for you and make it look like there is a ground swell of support for your candidacy.
    Standard Operating Procedure !
    Firstly : rig the pre-selection.
    Secondly : - gerrymander - change the electoral boundaries to suit you
    Thirdly : campaign hard - preferrably with a chook head as mascot - rest of chook is used as a bribe
    Fourthly : Rig the ballot - or alternately change the question
    Fifthly : Only allow supporters to vote

Works ever time !
    Long live the King !

Now Gayle, how long have you been having these feelings of exclusion ?

"I'm not the village idiot.
    But when he retires I'm next on the list."

unruly bunch eh! true power rests behind the throne

Someone has to call this when other mods are out of town.
    [IMG]http://www.bimmer.info/~regal632/****%20who.jpg[/IMG]
    It worked Jeff!!! LOL!!!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast