GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: look at what i got from ebay for $5.24 USD...

Default OT: look at what i got from ebay for $5.24 USD...

this is why i was asking about the longevity of "remanufactured" bmw water pumps. i got a hell of a deal on it. the price was originally $4.95, but i guess the original bidder wasn't around when the auction ended, as i scooped it up handily. i feel bad for the guy. he advertised it only as fitting e39 and e46 I6's, but the part number indicates that it will fit in any m5x engine, which, i guess, eliminated most of the m50 people looking to buy (there was a hepu going for $20+ when this auction ended). I paid $5.24 for the pump, and $7.xx for shipping (a little heft on it), so less than $14 for a bmw dealer piece. i guess this kinda makes up for my string of crappy luck in the last two weeks (if only somewhat).

ps--I created a thread a week or two ago in which i asked for people to look up a m50 waterpump number on the ETK, this was NOT for the purpose of getting one off ebay, it was for finding out what the supercession on the impeller material was. i have to replace it in a month or two and wanted to make sure i wasn't picking up a lemon.
    Last edited by ryan roopnarine; 10-21-2005 at 11:36 PM.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine

this is why i was asking about the longevity of "remanufactured" bmw water pumps. i got a hell of a deal on it. the price was originally $4.95, but i guess the original bidder wasn't around when the auction ended, as i scooped it up handily. i feel bad for the guy. he advertised it only as fitting e39 and e46 I6's, but the part number indicates that it will fit in any m5x engine, which, i guess, eliminated most of the m50 people looking to buy (there was a hepu going for $20+ when this auction ended). I paid $5.24 for the pump, and $7.xx for shipping (a little heft on it), so less than $14 for a bmw dealer piece. i guess this kinda makes up for my string of crappy luck in the last two weeks (if only somewhat).

ps--I created a thread a week or two ago in which i asked for people to look up a m50 waterpump number on the ETK, this was NOT for the purpose of getting one off ebay, it was for finding out what the supercession on the impeller material was. i have to replace it in a month or two and wanted to make sure i wasn't picking up a lemon.
    Nice catch!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

dude....what is up with that monitor?

The 21" trinitron is still up for grabs if you want it.

Seller name? I might pick one up too, as I'm about to take off my fan clutch to try to isolate a front end noise I have.
    93 525i / 01 330Ci / 98 Camry / 91 Volvo 240 / 99 Jeep GC

Looks exactly like the WP I fitted to my M51 diesel engine last week.............

Mine cost me 27 plustax sterling...........(around 60 odd dollars)

LMAO...arent 12" monitors still in style?
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDombrowski
    dude....what is up with that monitor?

The 21" trinitron is still up for grabs if you want it.

Seller name? I might pick one up too, as I'm about to take off my fan clutch to try to isolate a front end noise I have.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

That's why I like Ebay. Minus the few a--holes, you can get some good deals if you know what you are looking for. Way to go Ryan.
    Willobmw

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    LMAO...arent 12" monitors still in style?
    that's the only monitor that's compatible with a studly sex machine like myself. that's a 1997 monitor, 14 inch monitor. MULTI-MEDIA monitor. as in other monitors are incapable of MULTI MEDIA, but this one is. (cue will ferrel voice) "big time stuff."

i found it by the dumpster, dan, along with a 4xx mhz K6-3. if you are offering, i might accept, and can at least toss a few bucks your way.

the guy's username is shibberdog, but it looks like the only item he's selling right now is a set of m60 intake gaskets for $9.99
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."