GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: look at what i got from ebay for $5.24 USD...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default OT: look at what i got from ebay for $5.24 USD...

this is why i was asking about the longevity of "remanufactured" bmw water pumps. i got a hell of a deal on it. the price was originally $4.95, but i guess the original bidder wasn't around when the auction ended, as i scooped it up handily. i feel bad for the guy. he advertised it only as fitting e39 and e46 I6's, but the part number indicates that it will fit in any m5x engine, which, i guess, eliminated most of the m50 people looking to buy (there was a hepu going for $20+ when this auction ended). I paid $5.24 for the pump, and $7.xx for shipping (a little heft on it), so less than $14 for a bmw dealer piece. i guess this kinda makes up for my string of crappy luck in the last two weeks (if only somewhat).

ps--I created a thread a week or two ago in which i asked for people to look up a m50 waterpump number on the ETK, this was NOT for the purpose of getting one off ebay, it was for finding out what the supercession on the impeller material was. i have to replace it in a month or two and wanted to make sure i wasn't picking up a lemon.
    Last edited by ryan roopnarine; 10-21-2005 at 11:36 PM.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."