GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Atlantisblau?

Default Atlantisblau?

Is this an unusual colour for an e34? I am still searching for a boot (trunk?) lid for my bimmer... I just rang a company who break bimmers, and they said they have plenty of lids, but not in that colour... I really don't want to have to spray one up, because; a) I cant spray, and b) It's gonna look a different colour to the rest of the car anyway, being my paint has had 17 years to fade...

What can I do? Anyone know of any Atlantisblau cars out there, maybe looking to break one?

Please help!

Ask the chaps in the U.K. on the 7 series board, they know where to get something
    http://www.bmw7resource.co.uk/forum/index.php

OK, I will!!

Just registered on that site... Posted my problem. What a horrible site to use, compared to this one! I think I'll be hanging round here a little longer...

Quote Originally Posted by BM-BOY
    Is this an unusual colour for an e34? I am still searching for a boot (trunk?) lid for my bimmer... I just rang a company who break bimmers, and they said they have plenty of lids, but not in that colour... I really don't want to have to spray one up, because; a) I cant spray, and b) It's gonna look a different colour to the rest of the car anyway, being my paint has had 17 years to fade...

What can I do? Anyone know of any Atlantisblau cars out there, maybe looking to break one?

Please help!
    The color's probably going to look differnent anyway!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA