GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: (OT) The Tadger Strikes Back

Default (OT) The Tadger Strikes Back

So... as some of you may know... I emailed those people that sell the Tadger... fired back and forth a couple emails.. and then next talked to them again...

Untill today....

Hi Charles, I received your name from John Mogford, President of the Tadger Group International. I represent the Tadger Group In Western Canada and I am based in Calgary.

Do you and/or your group need more information about the Tadger? If so,or are interested in buying the Tadger, please feel free to contact me.

I would be happy to discuss the Tadger at any time.

Best Regards.

Joe Collins
    Tadger Group International
    403 208 XXXX

so do I email him back... and what should I email him?

-Charles
    If it cannot be fixed by the dremel or ducktape.. get out the sledge...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I miss my e34

Hmm, I never heard of it before but after doing the research all I can say is... Does it work??? And if it does I WANT ONE!!!

-Artem

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemLepilov
    Hmm, I never heard of it before but after doing the research all I can say is... Does it work??? And if it does I WANT ONE!!!

-Artem
    You know... if you take that.. and the turbonater... and some fuel line magnets...

:-)

Charles
    If it cannot be fixed by the dremel or ducktape.. get out the sledge...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I miss my e34

Quote Originally Posted by dacoyote
    You know... if you take that.. and the turbonater... and some fuel line magnets...

:-)

Charles

Haha sounds fair :-)

I wouldnt trust something thats not mainstream out on the market that people use continuously anyway.

-Artem

Quote Originally Posted by dacoyote
    So... as some of you may know... I emailed those people that sell the Tadger... fired back and forth a couple emails.. and then next talked to them again...

Untill today....

Hi Charles, I received your name from John Mogford, President of the Tadger Group International. I represent the Tadger Group In Western Canada and I am based in Calgary.

Do you and/or your group need more information about the Tadger? If so,or are interested in buying the Tadger, please feel free to contact me.

I would be happy to discuss the Tadger at any time.

Best Regards.

Joe Collins
    Tadger Group International
    403 208 XXXX

so do I email him back... and what should I email him?

-Charles
    Should be a laugh to here what they claim! LOL!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Ahhh! j

Just had an idea

Perhaps you can suggest you can 'arrange' to conduct some road tests whereby the results can be used 'for marketing purposes'

If you can get them to send some production samples, we can brainstorm some 'real-world empirical tests' that no 'consumer advocates could possibly get traction arguing'. The underlying current being that our tests will be so accurate they will be (practically inarguably) scientifically sound (without being scientifically tested, of course).

We simply do the tests and ideally have them endorsed by a body like the American Association of Automtive Engineeers. Perhaps some of the more experienced board members (especailly those with some recognised engeinnering/scientific credentials) could devise and supervise the tests.

Meanwhile, if in the process of gaining the Tadgadvocates' support, if they happen to let-out that they expect the results to be anything but the truth (of course your 'inferrence' all along is that they will be exactly that), we will have proof with which to Royally Tar and Feather them!

Regardless of whether they admit such evil-thoughts, the thing to do in the end might be to actually provide them the bad stats, although we had built them up as if they are going to be 'well-cooked' and ultra fantastic. But in the end they we deliver the real results, properly tested. We simply say the tests we were going to do were enhanced by the Engineers and Scientists invloved before they were done.

Once they are in reciept of the real findings, if they still sell Tadgers they would have be 'knowingly' decieving people- I am sure that would have to be against US consumer law...

How many peeps out there would like to be the one to sue them for that?

Nick

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!