GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Anybody Need Parts

Default Anybody Need Parts

ive got a 1990 325i 2 door bmw. its in pretty good shape. the engine was just rebuilt and is prefect. the body for the most part is in good shape. leather seats if anybody would like to have anything please let me know ill be more than willing to help you and check anything on it for you. thanks
    oh ya the parts are for you to buy. its a parts car
    blair

How much for the radio if available.

Quote Originally Posted by kyleN20
    ive got a 1990 325i 2 door bmw. its in pretty good shape. the engine was just rebuilt and is prefect. the body for the most part is in good shape. leather seats if anybody would like to have anything please let me know ill be more than willing to help you and check anything on it for you. thanks
    blair

Default Details

What color inside and out? How is the right front fender? 5 speed or stick? Asking for a friend.

Warren

Default Maybe.. i think its a long shot

Quote Originally Posted by kyleN20
    blair
    Well, I have a 1984 318i E30 chassis. If you have an ECU that will fit my car and they make a performance chip for it i would be a very happy person seeing that my car has all kinds of goveners and problems idleing and reving way too high.. its a mess and i think a new ECU would be a good fix. let me know

Yeah, what color? I may need a driver side door.