GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: My Car

Default My Car

My 1990 525I. Black on black with a 5 speed. The car is stock except for the rims and stereo. I bought it from the original owner a year ago with 69000 kms and I just went over 90000 this week.

The Sea to Sky highway on my way to Whistler, B.C.

I like the car, beautiful example of a narrow grille. How was whistler? Im assuming you biked...
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Beautiful car!

Magnificent view! Whistler is enchanting! BC really rocks!

Just a question: can you drive without the tags in front?
    Ken F.

'91 535i
    '95 540iT
    '02 C180
    '01 CBR600F4i

Simply beautiful. Wish mine looked as good.

Looks awesome. Shadowline and tint really set it off. What bumper/skirts do you have?

1992 525i 5 speed (Calypso/Parchment) - 1989 525iA (Schwartz/Natur) SOLD

Whistler was amazing. The weather was perfect, the scenery was breathtaking, couldn't have asked for a better summer. If you mountain bike its the place to be. The bike park is super fun and there are a ton of local trails , something for everybody. I love B.C.

I'm from Alberta, we don't use front plates but they are trying to change that because I think we are the only province that doesn't.

I had the shadowline tape but I took it off. It was starting to come off on its own. I don't think I cleaned the trim good enough before I put it on.

The guy I bought the car from gave me the original BMW accessories book which lists it as "Aerodynamics for the 5 series". The kit includes the front apron, side skirts and rear apron. Theres also a rear spoiler but he didn't buy it. I really like it, it finishes the car of perfectly.

Thanks for the comments. This is my third BMW. My first was a titanium silver 2001 320I, second was a red 86 325e. I loved both those cars but this one is my hands down favorite.

Looks fantastic all black!!

Gone but NEVER forgotten. :'(

And then...