GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: ETK. Is that something that I can buy?

Default ETK. Is that something that I can buy?

ETK. Is that something that I can buy? Have parts manual for 2002 but need for e34, e30 and e28.

www.realoem.com - free online ETK. I have heard of people downloading it before, but this online version works just fine for me.

Default Yes, you can buy the most current one from bmw, the dealer usually has to

order it for you. The last one i bought from bmw was around 30.00. Or you can check ebay for the most current one, or you can download one and burn it to disc from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene in NC
    ETK. Is that something that I can buy? Have parts manual for 2002 but need for e34, e30 and e28.

The download version requires an 'install id'.
    Without it the program won't start.

So close, but yet so far.

the newer versions as I have understood dont have all the pertinent information on our old cars, not sure who I heard this from.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default You understood wrong, it has all the info. But its not as easy to use as the

old non java one, however you can run both versions on your computer which you can't do with the old one. And the install password is Berlin 56

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    the newer versions as I have understood dont have all the pertinent information on our old cars, not sure who I heard this from.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill R.
    order it for you. The last one i bought from bmw was around 30.00. Or you can check ebay for the most current one, or you can download one and burn it to disc from here.
    Is this the Java version bill?

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA