GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: SCO still at it...

Default OT: SCO still at it...

They're suing Autozone for using Linux... how to make friends and influence people.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/040303/linux_suit_4.html

Peter

Bunch of dill weeds. SCO is just extorting money from the big guys! Maybe now they'll actually have to show the code they are talking about. Till now, they have not even told the public, what code!

Tell me about it! I work in the UNIX department at DaimlerChrysler. We paid the licensing fees for three years and are now getting hit with this crap! Someone in purchasing decided not to renew the license for the fourth year. This will disappear. Stick with Solaris and AIX. You pay the money for the hardware, but avoid this garbage!

Solaris on the 10k's and 15k's sucks also. You pay through the nose for those machines, and they still fail, and fail, and fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Abnormal
    Tell me about it! I work in the UNIX department at DaimlerChrysler. We paid the licensing fees for three years and are now getting hit with this crap! Someone in purchasing decided not to renew the license for the fourth year. This will disappear. Stick with Solaris and AIX. You pay the money for the hardware, but avoid this garbage!