GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ha all you calif. guys

Default Ha all you calif. guys

I have started looking at 2002 -2003 M5’s. I saw this E34 on Autotrader and it has my interest. What do you think? Any one know about this car?

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...en&cardist=591
    Ted K
    90 535 5-speed

Us So Cal members are of no help to you. California is such a long state, that you, Ted, in Olympia Washington, are about the same distance from Sacramento as those of us in San Diego are.

I think the person on the board who would be closest to that car is "Craig in Davis". I don't remember anyone else posting from inland California. Something like 80% of Californians live within 20 miles of the coast.

Josh, as our most active No. Cal member, can you remember anyone posting from the Sacramento area?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Default So Cal

Looks pretty clean, but it's pretty far: 385 miles
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Seems high. There was another white M5 with 83,000 miles for $18,000 +/- advertised about 3 weeks ago. I think it was somewhere in the SoCal desert area though I don't remember the details and I can't seem to find it on AutoTrader tonight.

Curt.
    Pleasanton, CA

DUDE i live like 20 miles from you

I'll be visiting the folks up in Sacramento this weekend. I might swing by and take a look.

*Located in Fresno, about 3 hours south of Sac, about 3 hours north of LA...smack dab in the middle of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveOJester
    I'll be visiting the folks up in Sacramento this weekend. I might swing by and take a look.

*Located in Fresno, about 3 hours south of Sac, about 3 hours north of LA...smack dab in the middle of the state.
    If we ever get enough momentium to have a So Cal meet, you are invited
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

I'm sorry.... you're joking, right? WTF is that guy smoking? $25,000 for a 15 year old car that Edmunds and KBB put at $8,000-ish? Good grief. Not only that, it's been modded -- who knows how well. I think you'd be a lot better off putting your 25 large into a nice E39 540/6 sport.

Default I've not seen it butthere are a lot of cars in>>>

Sacramento. I am close, I work in Sacramento. I might be able to take a look at it and let you know what I see. Let me know if I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle

I think the person on the board who would be closest to that car is "Craig in Davis".
    Craig in Davis
    89 535i auto to manual conversion
    Delphin-Metallic/Black leather 296k
    83 533i 5 speed Alpinweiss/Cardinal Red leather 236k

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Us So Cal members are of no help to you. California is such a long state, that you, Ted, in Olympia Washington, are about the same distance from Sacramento as those of us in San Diego are.

I think the person on the board who would be closest to that car is "Craig in Davis". I don't remember anyone else posting from inland California. Something like 80% of Californians live within 20 miles of the coast.

Josh, as our most active No. Cal member, can you remember anyone posting from the Sacramento area?
    I am in Sac, and can look at for you. I actually allready contacted this guy last week.

he has a post on the m5 board.
    E34 540iA sold 1/06

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast