GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop help needed

Default Photoshop help needed

If I had photoshop, I would do this for Shogun, but I don't, so I am apealling to those of you who do for help.

For those of you who are new and don't Shogun (Erich), he lives in Japan and takes in numerous stray 7 series which is amazing since there is no parking in Japan. He graces our forum with posts that contain the most absolutely wonderful links to helpful websites that contain information you can't find anywhere else. Talk about someone who gives a lot to the board and deserves to be given back to.

He last requested photoshop help on 7-31 and no one came through for him but the request was sort of buried and obsure, so I thought I would SHOUT his request again for him.

Someone keyed his Lazur blue baby all around, but only on the lower line. He is thinking about a 2-color paint, where he can leave the upper original Lazurblau metallic (color 294).

Erich's car

Erich's car view 2

Here are examples of a 2 color paint job from a German car. He wants to see how his car would look with the lower portion gray or any other colors that would look good with color 294.

Example 1

continued next post....
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Can someone with photoshop transform Erich's 1 or 2 into something like one of the 4 examples? TIA
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

I dont think the 2 tone thing fairs well on these cars IE: look at the examples... maybe you should do a poll to see what others think?

Man I dodnt read that his car was keyed, id be sick
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Agree on all points. All the examples Gayle posted need to complete their look is a big ol' light bar on the roof and a sheriff-badge decal on the front doors.

Default Jeff, I bought the car already keyed

that is one of the reasons why I got it that cheap. So I am looking for a possibility to do the paint job a bit cheaper, if it looks good. I do not want to just repaint it with a 2-tone if it does not look good.
    Just an idea, how it could look like.
    Here some pics

http://bmwe32.student.utwente.nl/shogun/CIMG2634.JPG
    Here are the pics how I got it and we checked it the first time. Now it looks already much better, but still a lot to do
    http://bmwe32.student.utwente.nl/shogun/
    The grey Highline
    http://www.bimmerboard.com/members/t...l/CIMG3464.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboard.com/members/t...l/CIMG3467.jpg
    http://www.bimmerboard.com/members/t...l/CIMG3470.jpg

And on Monday (Holiday in Japan) another 750iL from 1994 will join the Club, one of only 162 750iL built in 1994.

And this is my daily driver

how many bimmers DO you have now???
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

2 x E32 750 IL (one from 1992 with side damage. Parts car)
    2 x E32 750iL Highline (one will be come parts car if no one wants it here. Actually too good to part)
    1 x E32 750iL parts car
    1 x Citroen 2CV Charleston (see above link).

What looks good is all a matter of personal taste. Like some of the younger guys on the board want to do stuff to their cars that people talk them out of. My opinion is that it is their car and they should do what makes them happy. If this appeals to you Erich, I think you should go for it.

Two tone would not be popular in the US, but Erich lives in Japan. Have you seen the mods they do to cars there? As we say here, "whatever floats your boat" meaning what makes YOU happy. And besides, if you do it and you don't like it, it is not like this is your only bmw....

Erich just wants to see what it looks like. Can't someone help him out?

not diggin the 2-tone examples.
    92 525iA

Yes, you must do this:

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast