GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Reversing Alarm Bulb

Default Reversing Alarm Bulb

Inspired by the japanese trucks and vans which give a signal when reversing or turning, and a nice lady voice tells you from a speaker
    "be careful, I am turning right or left "

I was looking for something for my car. Especially here in these crowded places it is needed. Here is it:

fantastic solution for manouvering in tight spots with poor visability and hazardous situations. The fitting for this bulb is a straight exchange for your reversing light bulb (382 P21W single filament) and only one reversing light bulb needs to be replaced. It will give a loud 'beeb beeb' warning sound when reverse is engaged and also maintain the reversing light in the on position.
    Price: £9.99 (€ 14.99)

Found it at this shop in the U.K. where I already ordered before some special H1 bulbs at very low price. They have some special things
    http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/home.php?cat=655

Quote Originally Posted by shogun
    Inspired by the japanese trucks and vans which give a signal when reversing or turning, and a nice lady voice tells you from a speaker
    "be careful, I am turning right or left "

I was looking for something for my car. Especially here in these crowded places it is needed. Here is it:

fantastic solution for manouvering in tight spots with poor visability and hazardous situations. The fitting for this bulb is a straight exchange for your reversing light bulb (382 P21W single filament) and only one reversing light bulb needs to be replaced. It will give a loud 'beeb beeb' warning sound when reverse is engaged and also maintain the reversing light in the on position.
    Price: £9.99 (€ 14.99)

Found it at this shop in the U.K. where I already ordered before some special H1 bulbs at very low price. They have some special things
    http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/home.php?cat=655
    Its interesting, the stuff you come up with Shogun!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Canadian Tire here locally has the reverse beep coupled with an extra bright bulb in one. Forgot how much they were though.
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World