GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop Archiveing!!!!!

Default Stop Archiveing!!!!!

NEEDS to stop because something that is on the seccond page just got archived and now i cant post in it... EX we were still discussing.
    Last edited by pyro; 09-23-2005 at 12:58 PM.

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthr...near#post86913

Correction its on the 1st page!!!

OK, I have to agree with Pyro on this. While we REALLY appreciate the efforts of the new moderators, I think the whole idea was to let a thread run it's course- then when it stopped getting any action and rolled down to the 4th or 5th page, it was time to archive it so it would still be easily accessible.

On another note- I noticed that a thread I started that was not much more than a post of 2 CD Changers I had FS has been archived- but I'm not sure why as it had no real interesting info in it other than the FS post....... I was under the impression that the stuff to be archived should have some interesting and/or useful info in it, right???? Again, I'm not complaining- I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here. Maybe we need to have a mission statement for the mods to help out with what should or should not be archived?

Bret.

Same happened tp my posting
    "clips f. rear door window switches, where to get? "

Within 1-2 hours it was in archives. Here In can not see how many people repled otr viewed it. just - -

And as there is no answer so far, why should it be worth to be archived?
    Last edited by shogun; 09-23-2005 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pyro
    NEEDS to stop because something that is on the seccond page just got archived and now i cant post in it... EX we were still discussing.
    I agree... I started on page 405? and have been working my way back to today...at about page 300 now... archives are archives....

-Charles
    If it cannot be fixed by the dremel or ducktape.. get out the sledge...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I miss my e34

And I even cannot get and answer to my question. The thing was closed within 1-2 hours!!
    http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=14356

Click on "post reply" and you will see, you cannot answer.
    Last edited by shogun; 09-23-2005 at 03:07 PM.

Pure Anarchy!
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by dacoyote
    I agree... I started on page 405? and have been working my way back to today...at about page 300 now... archives are archives....

-Charles
    Oh my god Charles.

I thought I was obsessive compulsive. Are you really going through all the threads from the beginning of time?!?!?!

I would not have believed it except I just looked at all the areas to see when the last post to the threads were. All of the areas except two, the last posts to the threads are around 9-3. Your area the last post is 2-24. You are clearly innocent of thread snatching. And there is one area with approximately 45 threads with post dates following 9-3. Enough said. So those of you that are p*$$ed, don't blame the moderators.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

I archived for a day and started from the back. i stopped pretty much straight away cause i could see this happening. so only if to be guilty is that i am dragging my feet plus ive had a few big cases lately and dont have time to search. If i am ever to slow tell me, same for too fast tell me

I archived for a day and started from the back. i stopped pretty much straight away cause i could see this happening. so only if to be guilty is that i am dragging my feet plus ive had a few big cases lately and dont have time to search. If i am ever to slow tell me, same for too fast tell me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast