GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Radiator Coolant Flush...

Default Radiator Coolant Flush...

I browsed through the archives and reviewed a heated discussion regarding coolant and what types should be used. I plan on having my system serviced this week. I am guessing that I should probably use the BMW Brand w/ the distilled water. I was looking on the BAVAUTO website and saw this product (See Description Below) anybody familar and is it better? If used I don't plan on leaving it in forvever, just beacuse It is hard to belive that anything last forever...just want whats best for my car to keeo it running well for as long as possible.

[SIZE=6]Evans NPG+ Waterless Coolant - 1 gallon - Lifetime coolant! One of the biggest troublemakers in your BMW's cooling system is water. It can be a cause of: water pump cavitation; localized hot spots, boil-overs and vapor pockets; internal corrosion due to the inherent minerals; and oxidation of aluminum and metal. NPG+ coolant from Evans Cooling Systems is an innovative product that takes water out of the equation because it is used at full strength * you never mix it with water. NPG+ has been used in racing for years. It does not boil until 375° F, and it doesn't freeze at -40° F like a 50/50 coolant. As a result, NPG+ eliminates a number of the problems outlined above. Plus, when installed in a properly drained and sealed system, it can remain stable for 500,000 miles * you may never have to change your BMW's coolant again!

I got my transmission fluid changed and the car runs a smooth as ever. I had posted a few questions here a week ago and wanted to thank all that were able to help. I finally found out that I have one of the original transmission with the dipstick. Checking the level of the fuid using the dipstick was the hardest thing belived ot or not. Left it to the pros...

Thanks again

The main thing I think everyone here agrees on is regular changing out of the coolant.

IMHO, why not use the stuff that was designed for our cars?

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Default I've been curious myself about the evans coolant, but I haven't talked to

anybody who has used his products yet. and to really take advantage of his product you need to make numerous changes in the cooling system.. Also it seems that a knock sensor equipped car would gain much more from his coolant than one without.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterInSTL
    I browsed through the archives and reviewed a heated discussion regarding coolant and what types should be used. I plan on having my system serviced this week. I am guessing that I should probably use the BMW Brand w/ the distilled water. I was looking on the BAVAUTO website and saw this product (See Description Below) anybody familar and is it better? If used I don't plan on leaving it in forvever, just beacuse It is hard to belive that anything last forever...just want whats best for my car to keeo it running well for as long as possible.

[SIZE=6]Evans NPG+ Waterless Coolant - 1 gallon - Lifetime coolant! One of the biggest troublemakers in your BMW's cooling system is water. It can be a cause of: water pump cavitation; localized hot spots, boil-overs and vapor pockets; internal corrosion due to the inherent minerals; and oxidation of aluminum and metal. NPG+ coolant from Evans Cooling Systems is an innovative product that takes water out of the equation because it is used at full strength * you never mix it with water. NPG+ has been used in racing for years. It does not boil until 375° F, and it doesn't freeze at -40° F like a 50/50 coolant. As a result, NPG+ eliminates a number of the problems outlined above. Plus, when installed in a properly drained and sealed system, it can remain stable for 500,000 miles * you may never have to change your BMW's coolant again!

I got my transmission fluid changed and the car runs a smooth as ever. I had posted a few questions here a week ago and wanted to thank all that were able to help. I finally found out that I have one of the original transmission with the dipstick. Checking the level of the fuid using the dipstick was the hardest thing belived ot or not. Left it to the pros...

Thanks again