Thanks for the good advice administrator. Some 'newbies' because of their employment don't wish to provide answers to all of the fields. As I have nothing to hide here I go. I am a police officer in the state of New South Wales Australia. Until about 12 months ago I was a Traffic Coordinator and have handed out traffic tickets to more BMW drivers than I care to think about. I did so in the interest of keeping drivers, and the families of drivers, alive to enjoy their motoring. I am a big supporter of car clubs and club motor sport activities (particularly on closed roads or circuits). I have, in the past, been a member of the NSW BMW Driver's Club, Club Sport Register (shirt wearing member!!!) and the secretary of the NSW BMW Driver's Club for about 18 months (1998-1999). I have a great love for the BMW marque and would enjoy nothing more than being a regular contributor to these threads. I am not willing to engage in discussion about policing matters but would love to keep reading the threads and reply where I think I may be able to help. I have posted only a few threads but have already received some great advice from members of this site. Any views expressed by me are in no way related to my employment by the NSW Police and I do not represent, in any way, the NSW Police in any replies or advice that I may give. I hope this thread has let you know more about who I am, and that is; a BMW nut for over 10 years and the husband of a BMW widow. Keep posting and enjoy the BMW family.

Cheers
Wingman
'89 525i
'78 528i