GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cali and tickets

Default cali and tickets

well i got a speeding ticket for a very dumb reason. so i got a ticket assin (look it up on google but spell it right) VERY COOL well i paid the 25 bux but if anyone elts in here needs ill email you all of the templets for free if you want. Its only good in CA. Just thought id try to help some someone like me.

Default I feel a ticket coming on

Driving home tonight I was just thinking "I feel a speeding ticket coming on".

It was because I was driving 75 in a 45 zone. This morning I sped passed three cars while we we still on the on-ramp to the freeway. Everyone else is driving like a granny now and I am like "ooo I love my car" But if I keep this up, I am sure to get picked off for a ticket.

The only thing that made me decide that I had to snap out of it was the thought of spending an entire Saturday in traffic school listening to some retired highway patrol guy tell pathetic jokes while trying to teach me about safety.

Are you saying there is a way to do traffic school online? And for a mere $25.

ok I found the link. It does help to spell it the way they do.

http://www.ticketassassin.com/
    Last edited by Gayle; 09-12-2005 at 10:50 PM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Driving home tonight I was just thinking "I feel a speeding ticket coming on".

It was because I was driving 75 in a 45 zone. This morning I sped passed three cars while we we still on the on-ramp to the freeway. Everyone else is driving like a granny now and I am like "ooo I love my car" But if I keep this up, I am sure to get picked off for a ticket.

The only thing that made me decide that I had to snap out of it was the thought of spending an entire Saturday in traffic school listening to some retired highway patrol guy tell pathetic jokes while trying to teach me about safety.

Are you saying there is a way to do traffic school online? And for a mere $25.

ok I found the link. It does help to spell it the way they do.

http://www.ticketassassin.com/
    On my way to my friend's house the other early morning (Mammoth Trip) I almost went flying by a police officer. I've really got to start watching myself better, but it's really hard in this car and I've only got the M20 engine!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Yeah I have a pretty heavy right foot in general but I havn't had a speeding ticket in about 20 years cause I am usely pretty hypervigilent looking for those mean men with the pad and pen. But Charlie is soooo much fun to drive and it sort of takes the fun out playing with him to do all that watching.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

yah well i paid the 25 bux if anyone wants the templets just email me and ill be happy to help out. (least i can do after everyone helped me get my engine running which took 2 months)

Pyro Tell us about your "dumb reason" speeding ticket.

And are you not one of our younger members? Are you going to get dinged on insurance costs or does traffic school prevent that too?

I could be wrong, but i think his ticket got dropped. Meaning that it never went on his record. These cars are easy to speed in, you really have to watch yourself.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Tell It All, Brother!! What did you do, what happened. Share you tale of daring drama, don't be shy. We want details.

the operation of traffic courts around the country has kinda become an interest of mine after having to go to two (and putting in the 100's hours of work) to fight a ticket. im in florida, but i know that california is somewhat "progressive" (and i don't mean positively, but legally) when it comes to the manual for uniform traffic control devices and where it would/would not apply. if any of your templates refer to MUTCD or uniform traffic control devices or subpoenaing traffic engineering surveys, please send a copy my way to take a look at it. personally, i would never try to fight a court matter with templates, but you might feel differently. anyway, if you feel like it, pls. send a few my way if you like.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

oh wow, just read your page. didnt know that in cully-fornia that if you requested a trial by declaration the prosecution must do the same (essentially). when i read the florida traffic court rules, i thought to myself "who would possibly be stupid to try to use a trial by declaration if the decision was going to be made in real time with only the cop and the judge present?" that's some hot **** you got going there. me personally, i like to see the @holes face and the @hole's bosses' face beforehand.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast