GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: New car in the family

Default New car in the family

I just picked up a 95 Audi 90 sport with quattro yesterday. The car is in the family for a winter car, I have to get used to driving the quattro diverently than RWD they dont turn in the same, but it has a locking rear diff when you want it to so its pretty cool. Car is in great shape, the interior is mint with the exception of the leather seats cracking with age. And the body is good except from rock chips on the front and a cracked rear bumper. I will get pics up as soon as I can

Quote Originally Posted by bjl4776
    I just picked up a 95 Audi 90 sport with quattro yesterday. The car is in the family for a winter car, I have to get used to driving the quattro diverently than RWD they dont turn in the same, but it has a locking rear diff when you want it to so its pretty cool. Car is in great shape, the interior is mint with the exception of the leather seats cracking with age. And the body is good except from rock chips on the front and a cracked rear bumper. I will get pics up as soon as I can
    At the beginning of this year I owned a 1995 S6, until my girlfriend totalled it. Terrific cars. Enjoy.

I wanted to find an S6 but about 5 grand out of my price range. The car is in nice shape, I have to get used to the quattro and the braking system on it. Shifting is alot different from the bimmer as the torque transer makes the shifting slower. The ABS is weird and if you have to brake under at speeds the car goes sideways abit before it straightins out. It is scary the first time you do it, but you get used to it quickly. The power is decent and is slightly faster than an M50 e34, but like I said getting used to the quattro on acceleration is going to take some time. Unfortunately no good burnouts or doughnuts with the quattro, but hopefully it will help me with the whole snow thing that ive had bad luck so far. The engine makes me respect BMW even more because it is newer with more displacement, but has less power. Maybe if I get into this car I can swap the heads with the 30v heads and put a turbo setup fro a 2.7T, but that is in the future, but why not dream for now.

http://www.affinitypreowned.com/details.asp?id=396