GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

View Poll Results: When can the Raleigh E34 crowd meet at Rigmaster's?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10/15

5 41.67%
  • 10/22

5 41.67%
  • 10/29

4 33.33%
  • 11/5

5 41.67%
  • 11/12

10 83.33%
  • 11/19

3 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NC (Raleigh gang) meet at Rigmaster's Farm

Default NC (Raleigh gang) meet at Rigmaster's Farm

Alright guys, let's nail this down. Please vote only if you are from the area and planning to come, so we can get a somewhat scientific result.

Bret, please let us know if any of these Saturdays don't work. Let's try not to do a Sunday, for family reasons.

I'll be unable to do 10/22 or 10/29, but will understand if those are chosen.
    Last edited by billb; 09-10-2005 at 04:06 AM.
    Bill B.
    95 525i

I just voted. Right now, it looks like any of those dates works for me. A pig cooker was mentioned- we can go that route if you guys want to, or- there are a couple of GOOD BBQ places nearby (Smithfield's is OK, but these are better- sorry Bill....), there's a really good NY Pizza place and the usual assortment of chain-type eating establishments to choose from.

Bret.

Default Ooooh NC?

I don't know...The drive might be too much for me & the car.

You guys wanna come here?

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

TIME? I work on SAt

Default Thinking something in the 10am-4pm time range...

Quote Originally Posted by smcgowan
    TIME? I work on SAt
    ...open to suggestions. I've got a second event later that evening.
    Bret, it's your farm, what's your thought?
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Quote Originally Posted by billb
    Alright guys, let's nail this down. Please vote only if you are from the area and planning to come, so we can get a somewhat scientific result.

Bret, please let us know if any of these Saturdays don't work. Let's try not to do a Sunday, for family reasons.

Bill,

Am I invited?

-ashley (in winston)

'92 525iA / 179k miles / Born 3.92 / ABS / No ASC / stock / North Carolina

Paper Gaskets Suck!

Default Absolutely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acyre
    Bill,

Am I invited?

-ashley (in winston)
    The only limit is self-imposed...if you think you can make it to Clayton, bring it on! But in efforts to keep Australia from rigging the poll, I tried to limit it to the local area. I consider Tennessee local as far as distance, so maybe I should have broadened that out to NC/ Upstate SC/lower VA/East Tennessee. Just let us know when works for you, and if you're coming or not. I'm imagining a gathering where everyone gets there, then we decide what we're gonna eat...
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Quote Originally Posted by billb

What time will this shin dig be and can we bring older kids (8 years old)?
    Mustbr8kfree
    1995 525i, Shadowline,EAT chip, Alpine

Default Bret, how about some times that work for you, and ground rules for kids...

...and ajt3nc, I don't think we've met you on here yet...give us some info about who and where you are!
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Guys- any time works for me (well- us....). I'm thinking if we want to involve BBQ- then we'd probably want to do dinner, but that might be too late for some folks- especially those that have evening plans. I guess we could get things started a bit before noon, then make a run for some lunch, then back here for continued BS.

If you guys wanted to , we could just grill out burgers and such here- I've got a gas grill, we'd just need to chip in for the food + drinks.

As far as kids- they're more than welcome (we've got a 3 year old son), but keep in mind that this is an active cattle farm- there are assorted sharp metal objects, not to mention all the electric fences (I can turn them off for the duration of this event- but........). We have several things to keep kids of all ages interested- they can go on "nature" walks, check out the cows, try to catch the farm cats, feed the GIANT catfish in the pond- or they can even bring a fishing rod and do a little pond fishing if you like (parental supervision HIGHLY recommended for any children in attendance).

Depending on who turns out, and what your preferences are, we could also spend some time target shooting (bring your own guns + ammo)- but I suppose we need to discuss this ahead of time- even though we have plenty of safe areas to shoot- it may not mix with children in attendance.

Can we narrow down the date yet???

Bret

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast