GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Pack rat fun and games as usual, since we've been

Default Pack rat fun and games as usual, since we've been

getting some rain for a change the pack rats are keeping me employed... This lexus i've had to fix pack rat related damage three times now in the past 2 years.. this time they go into the airbox for the airfilter... On another note i put a set of denso iridium plugs in it.. Denso is the only manufacturer that i have seen the puts gas mileage and power improvement claims right on the box so we'll see if he notices a difference or not.. A link to a pdf file about denso's work on iridium plugs. Snap-on makes a handy intake manifold
    brace

I hate rats!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

arent them the plugs that cost like 80 bux a plug? I read up on them a while ago and wondered if they actually do help.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default If you go to the denso website ,they show numerous tests the

fuel consumption gain works out to about 2.5 %, 1/2 mile per gallon or so for most of us... Autozone sells them for 12.99, the stock ngk's that this lexus takes are a couple of bucks more so this customer was glad to try them out,they are still considered a long life plug 100k miles or more, If i use them on my own cars I'll still pull them out every 20k or so to inspect... I checked availability for most of the cars i have and they make them for all of them, They come in four flavors too but autozone only carries the iridium power
    Here's a link to the different flavors page

If you look at some of the testing on their pages you'll see that they also claim a .7 second reduction on their test car from 0 to 150kmh

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    arent them the plugs that cost like 80 bux a plug? I read up on them a while ago and wondered if they actually do help.

Bill -- hopefully, you told the customer that he has a rodent problem

best, whit

ahhh I think ill stick with the stocker plugs, no one EVER has had a problem with them...have they?

And yes as Whit said, tell the customer to get a few cats to hang out in his garage...no rodents. Might also want to recommend a cat box and a THICK ASS cover for the cars too.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy