GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pics of my car

Default pics of my car

first day of spring on the weekend and it was perfect weather, so i washed the car and took some photos of it.. at last i have some decent photos of my car! worth sharing i thought, i know red isn't a favorite color for most of you, but once the black bits are painted i think it looks good (previous owner did the color coding)

Quote Originally Posted by Randell
    first day of spring on the weekend and it was perfect weather, so i washed the car and took some photos of it.. at last i have some decent photos of my car! worth sharing i thought, i know red isn't a favorite color for most of you, but once the black bits are painted i think it looks good (previous owner did the color coding)
    It's a LEMON.

LOL! Just kidding

WOW! Red is hot! I just saw a red E34 525tds today when I was coming back from work, and it really kicks ass! Not so many red ones out there, that's why it looks so exotic and refreshing.
    BMW E34 528i, M52B28 + M50 manifold, Remus exhaust, ///M Parallel Spoke 18" rims

nice! very clean

What shade of red is that? Is it the "must be speeding and am obviously begging for a ticket" red or the "I'm just too sexy for my tires" red?

When we have the virtual car show you and bahnstormer can have a red face off. Check out your competition. I kind of like voodoo's car but I don't think voodoo is around any more.

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthr...7&page=2&pp=10
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Nice...i especially like the wheels and tires. And great photography btw (better than mine by a long shot anyhow).
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Quote Originally Posted by Randell

I honestly think you need a Shadowline treatment........not a big fan of the Monochrome look, but if you lose the chrome wwindow trim, I may have a change of heart......can you NOT get a speeding ticket with this car?

1995 540iM Alpine White/ Lt Silver Grey 84k
    1992 535iM Black/Lt Silver Grey 132k
    1990 535iM Glacier Blue/Blue 206k

How the heck do you take those B&W / Color pictures?

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Quote Originally Posted by uscharalph
    How the heck do you take those B&W / Color pictures?
    Photoshop. Looks like he masked out the car, then blurred and desaturated the background.

Funny how that was a very popular colour for the contemporary 3 series, but not the 5. Anyway, the colour coding of the trim pieces improves the looks no end, IMHO. Very nice.

awesome pictures, I also agree with Peter on the shadowline for the window trim.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default Love the pic....................

looks like someone plunked down a Hotwheels car on top of a black and white picture. Nice job! There are two red E34's I seed come in the shop but they certainly don't look as nice as this one.

Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast