I am sure this took me way too long, but I figured out how to find the bulb that is causing the message. At first I assumed it was the switch since all the bulbs were lighting and were Osram silver base bulbs. I should have known better than to assume. At any rate I ended up putting jumpers in the brake switch connector to always have the brake lights activated bypassing the switch. Still got the brake light error so it wasn't the switch. Oh well, if was fun to pull the switch...NOT. Well in the end I learned something.

Here it is. With the brake lights on, disconnect one of the brake light bulbs. If the chime sounds that bulb is good. If the chime is silent that bulb is bad. Once the chime sounds you need to turn the key off then back on in order to test another bulb. A little bit of a pain but it helped me figure out that the 3rd brake light bulb was the cause of my brake light error message.

Now to put the brake switch back together and put the underdash panels back together. Then it will be time for a beer.