Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Ok, im stupid - euro ellips

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Eastern Tennessee USi
    Posts
    14,827

    Default

    But look at all the fun and practice you had!

    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

    John F. Kennedy

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hudson,Florida
    Posts
    42

    Default

    We have all the OEM plugs/connectors/wiring for the conversion in stock.
    E-mail me privately:
    mel@abrahamsmotorsport.com


    LOW BEAMS: (Need Two H1 Bulbs)
    Low Beam Caps: 63-12-1-378-333, 2 needed- ($18.50/ each)
    Yellow Connector Terminal Plugs: 61-13-1-378-419, 2 needed- ($1.45/ each)
    Wiring Cables: 61-13-0-007-445, 4 needed- ($3.00/ each)

    HIGH BEAMS: (Need Two H1 Bulbs)
    High Beam Caps: 63-12-1-378-367, 2 needed- ($18.50/ each)
    White Terminal Plug Connectors: 61-13-1-378-417, 2 needed- ($1.45/ each)
    Wiring Cables: 61-13-0-007-445, 4 needed- ($3.00/ each)

    CITY LIGHT SOCKETS: (AKA "E.T. Fingers"
    City Light Socket Housing: 63-12-1-378-334, 2 needed- ($9.90/ each)
    Grey Terminal Plug Connector: 61-13-1-378-402, 2 needed- ($1.45/ each)
    Wiring Cables 61-13-0-007-441, 4 needed- ($3.00/ each)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Reston Va
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Thats what I did too. hooked up the city lights too- JT
    Johntee540
    1994 540/6 Black - Tan - 199k
    Cardomain Site: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/737181/1

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liquidtiger720
    So, I bought some euro ellipsoids that I thought were a good deal. But you know what. I just remembered, I need to rewire my headlights with h1 connections!

    Anybody have a clue how I can change my stock 9006's to h1's? I can't find any of the links =x.

    Umnitza sells PnP(Plug and Play) connectors that work for 9005/9006 when connecting to H1. Pretty good quality, get the job done.

    http://www.umnitza.com/product_info....products_id=34

    I believe these would work, but you may try getting ahold of Matt at Umnitza before you order.
    -Trevor Ely

    '88 535is
    '95 M Sport 540i (1 of 200)
    '91 M5

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    4

    Default euro ellips

    Quote Originally Posted by liquidtiger720
    So, I bought some euro ellipsoids that I thought were a good deal. But you know what. I just remembered, I need to rewire my headlights with h1 connections!

    Anybody have a clue how I can change my stock 9006's to h1's? I can't find any of the links =x.

    Before you snip those stock 9006's try doing this (see pics) first. Enlarge the holes to make it fit the H1 round prongs. Do not overdo it. You want it to have a tight fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,563

    Default

    Great Pictures. I've read that advice before "Enlarge the holes to make it fit the H1 round prongs.", but I've had a hard time really visualizing it. Not so now! Thanks!

    Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joreb0
    Before you snip those stock 9006's try doing this (see pics) first. Enlarge the holes to make it fit the H1 round prongs. Do not overdo it. You want it to have a tight fit.


    Awsome, Thank you very much. I may give that a try.

    Are you on bf.c ? I swear, I just read that yesterday on bf.c somewhere.

    www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    136

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BMWE34M5
    We have all the OEM plugs/connectors/wiring for the conversion in stock.
    E-mail me privately:
    mel@abrahamsmotorsport.com


    LOW BEAMS: (Need Two H1 Bulbs)
    Low Beam Caps: 63-12-1-378-333, 2 needed- ($18.50/ each)
    Yellow Connector Terminal Plugs: 61-13-1-378-419, 2 needed- ($1.45/ each)
    Wiring Cables: 61-13-0-007-445, 4 needed- ($3.00/ each)

    HIGH BEAMS: (Need Two H1 Bulbs)
    High Beam Caps: 63-12-1-378-367, 2 needed- ($18.50/ each)
    White Terminal Plug Connectors: 61-13-1-378-417, 2 needed- ($1.45/ each)
    Wiring Cables: 61-13-0-007-445, 4 needed- ($3.00/ each)

    CITY LIGHT SOCKETS: (AKA "E.T. Fingers"
    City Light Socket Housing: 63-12-1-378-334, 2 needed- ($9.90/ each)
    Grey Terminal Plug Connector: 61-13-1-378-402, 2 needed- ($1.45/ each)
    Wiring Cables 61-13-0-007-441, 4 needed- ($3.00/ each)
    Don McAdams
    McAdams AutoSport
    www.McAdamsAutoSport.com
    '95 E34 525iT
    '88 E30 ///M3
    '85 E30 325e
    Vero Beach, FL

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don McAdams




    Is that your page? If so, thank you.

    www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Smoked Hella euro ellips on ebay.
    By Felixdacat in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 09:12 AM
  2. I'm stupid...
    By TheEndIsNear in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 07:48 AM
  3. stupid etk
    By 632 Regal in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 05:57 PM
  4. E34 Euro Hella Ellips. GP
    By BMWE34M5 in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •