GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

View Poll Results: Which is better looking?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1994 325i

3 7.89%
  • 1990 535i

35 92.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is better looking?

Default Which is better looking?

1. 1994 325i

2. 1990 535i
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

gotta be the 5'r best colour as well same as mine
    Last edited by bullyd; 09-01-2005 at 06:53 PM.

Whatdaja expect the answer to be on a board that is focused on e34????

Is this a trick question? Surely you are not thinking about selling your classic 5 you just bought and getting that younger tart? Seriously, what is the point of your question?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Just read the scolding post from our moderator and reminded myself that we are preaching respect and kinder gentler advice. Want you to know the above smart arse remarks are JUST KIDDING.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Personally, I like the look of the e36 better for a few reasons. Its a newer car, so e36s in general have taken less wear than e34s, and it shows on things like the interior, on the fading of the plastic, the headlights, etc. I think a black or red ~97 e36 convertible with the wider wheels looks much better than my e34, and I even have a black one.

I don't particularly like the e36 as a four door though, it just doesnt suit it. So between those two, its kind of tough, because I'd be hard pressed to buy another 16 year old car, and I don't particularly like the color (I'm sorry, nothing against you, but I have a 91 Volvo in that color and I can't help but associate it) but I think the e34 looks better purely on the size. I dunno, I've had my car for awhile, mabye the style is just wearing on me. Am I allowed to say that here?

Those wheels on the e36 I do like though.

As far as condition though, I think your paint has a better shine and clear coat to it, and the front wheels look pretty good ( although the back one needs a new center cap).

I see that the blue car matches the car in your profile, and the e36 has a price tag on it, so I can only assume that you're looking for asthetic reasons to trade in your car. I can tell you that while most of us here know the many good features the e34 has, the general public as a whole doesn't. Sometimes I get compliments about how good my car looks, and questions like how I can afford a $30k at my age, and other times people ask me "What is that, an 87?" On the whole, I think people will see the 94 e36 as a 'newer' car. Thats just my opinion, hope I didn't sound insulting, because I really don't meant to be. Good luck with your decision!
    93 525i / 01 330Ci / 98 Camry / 91 Volvo 240 / 99 Jeep GC

I think i may have been misunderstood, i am not planning to sell my e34 or get any other car in the forseeable future, i am only using this forum as way to collect some information. It has to do with someone else who may be in the market for such a car. Edit: I would also never buy a car purely on the basis of asthetic value.
    Last edited by Alexlind123; 09-01-2005 at 08:07 PM.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Also, please understand that i fell in love with the e34 boodystle the very first time i saw it, this intriged me and i sought to discover more about the car. As i learned more, i found that on top of good looks there were other reasons for me to aquire an e34. As you can see, i joined in march and only just got an e34 so i have been "lurking" for awhile.
    southwest WA

What 2 goofballs voted for the 3?

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

clink on the # and their identity will be revealed to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    clink on the # and their identity will be revealed to you.
    Thanks Gayle, I didn't kow that. YLSNED!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast