GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bimmer :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My Bimmer :D

What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Looked great up until that last picture.

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

ukm5 Guest

wheels look tatty, blacked out grill looks like a pimp ownes it, oh and your main beam lights are hazy and need replacing - also it may be just the picture but passenger side wing looks very patchy - and then theres the boot lid...hmmm

Id drive that as a winter beater! Needs a bit of TLC, maybe a coat of wax...or bondo and away you go!
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

ukm5 Guest

needs a breakers jard thats what it needs lol

come on guys, don't diss the man's vehicle... in it's current state it looks a bit shitty, but with some work and some money things can change dramaticly.

BM-BOY, u realy should replace that trunk lid. probably cheaper than repair(if it can be done properly, wich i seriously doubt). then u should get a chrome grill. then clean those wheels, polish it, wax it ,take some pictures and post em.

ukm5 Guest

anything can be altered for the better given time/money, but in its current state those are my thoughts, which i believe he asked for
    and judging by its looks im guessing the owner/previous owner skimped on other areas, so cant speak for you but its a lemon, why invest time and money in it

A bit cynical, ukm5? I think its probably a great car, with a chrome grill and a new trunk lid it will look good too. Good luck BM-boy.
    Last edited by Alexlind123; 08-30-2005 at 06:50 PM.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

I kind of like its Darth look.

It also has kind of a vibe like it could slide under Harry Potters invisability cloak and react some havoc and then act like nothing happened.

So tell us about it. I see that you just joined the board in July. How long have you had the car? What kind of driving do you plan to use it for? What issues does it have? What do you plan to do with it?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Some of us are a bit harsh BM-Boy, thanks for you post and welcome.

For an English car it looks great. In England there is no point cleaning your car cos the whole year round there's **** flying up from the road and crap pissing out of the sky. (That's why they all have headlight washers... so your headlights work when you're driving).

On top of that the traffic pressure is so great keeping your car looking the way nature intended is impossible... plus rust is not a so much a hard fight that turns into a terminal disease, but a rather fast way to die...

All in all if I was in the UK I think I'd be pretty happy w a car like that- a car that fends off the 'touch parkers' with the efficiency of an e34 is a rare beast so these are very practical indeed.

On ya BM-BOY, don't be upset by these posts.. we know you're doing just fine with that black beastie GP
    Last edited by genphreak; 08-30-2005 at 07:30 PM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast