GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bimmer :D

Quote Originally Posted by ukm5
    is that what he paid £350?? then its definatly a lemon!
    you're definitely an ass!
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

ukm5 Guest

look pal i live in the UK, a 530 E34 that sells for 350quid that looks in the condition his is, is a pile of junk - yes its nice to welcome new people and be nice to them, but the world isnt a nice place its full of, i quote 'asses' like me
    i know the e34 inside out, i know what they retail for and have looked at more UK 34s than i care to remember
    now you may look through rose tinted glasses at the pictures but i live in the real world, and if speaking the truth makes me an ass then so be it

ukm5 Guest

explain then why I am an ass im sure were all ready to hear your views

well you did call it, or rather imply that it was a rust bucket, and we can't actaully see any rust.. so.. now you're a liar, not an ass. rofl. sorry, i'm just kidding around. =D

ukm5 Guest

well if u learnt to read english then you would read that i didnt call it a rust bucket, in fact made no reference to it being rusty
    i was refering to a previous post that said uk cars are rusty

Personally I like the black grille, but my car is red so it wouldn't work unless I shadowlined the whole thing. Not a bad idea...mmm.

Hey, ukm5 i dunno about the UK, but here in Oz the M cars are almost always properly cared for, less driven and almost never killed (except through less likely natural causes)? I bet that 535s are getting as rare as bears in England by now, not from just rust etc. but from fuel-economy minded owners opting for more efficient vehicles.
    Last edited by genphreak; 09-01-2005 at 09:54 PM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by ukm5
    well if u learnt to read english then ...
    there you go again!
    it was one thing to make fun of the guy's car ONCE, but you kept on busting his balls, give the guy a break!
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

ukm5 Guest

can u read?

wow your turning this into a e36 forum, STOP! Its going to end up like bimmerwrekz

well if u learnt to read English then you would read that i didn't call it a rust bucket, in fact made no reference to it being rusty
    Like I was taught in school treat others like you want to be treated...

By the way I bought my car NOT WORKING for 1000usd and fixed it now its worth around 4000. Maby he wants to fix it up or mabe he wants a daily driver.

freehunredanfifdy squid eh. i like it for that money. welcome BMBOY to the united nations e34 board were everybody is trashed equally reagrdless of anything. I think yuove got a good bargain there. id buy one just for bloody parts at that price. Good for u. it wont be to hard for a tidy up. u only need be shamed to HELL if u have had it for a year and done nothing. If nothing else guys if u drove it for a year and trashed it its still good value. we cant all be able to pick up pristine examples and have a spare 20 grand in the bank for a cruiser.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast