GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online ETK URL?

Ralph -- realoem has the same functionality (albeit a cut/paste operation versus a click). Copy the part number and paste it into the "part number search". It'll give interchangeability.

best, whit

Default Its already on, i posted a link a couple of weeks ago to download it.

..Actually since i always use graphical search on the old one , I thought the new one had less graphics. I also like some parts of it better but i don't like to fact that you can't backup like you can with the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by lowell
    Just wait until they port the new version of ETK onto the web. I kinda like it, some say it sucks ass.

Much more graphical.

Go figure.

best, whit

Quote Originally Posted by Bill R.
    ..Actually since i always use graphical search on the old one , I thought the new one had less graphics. I also like some parts of it better but i don't like to fact that you can't backup like you can with the old one.
    Ah, sorry Bill, I must've missed the post. Personally, I like it a lot better. The version we picked up from the dealer has a few bugs with vehicle IDs...think we're talking about the same thing in "backing up" -- you can go forward down the tree of categories, but once you start going backwards, it gets iffy and sometimes won't let you step forward again without resetting the vehicle ID.

I always thought the "back" and "forward" buttons were ergonomic tomfoolery. Seems like they made it even less logical this time around.

best, whit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12