GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody need any stock 15 inch cross spokes, I have

Default Anybody need any stock 15 inch cross spokes, I have

4 with no curb rash and no center caps.... what are they worth?

I sold a set with good Dunlop SP 5000's on them for $500 to an E28 owner with the TRX's.
    He was elated to get them, as the TRX's were wearing thin and he didn't want to replace them because of cost.
    You might try the E28 board on Roadfly, try to help the TRX tortured souls.
    Believe it or not, George Mann was the second person to mail me about the wheels, but he was barely edged out by an alert TRX owner. I'm glad I didn't sell them to George, it was worth about 10 posts of him refinishing his wheels, and his new name for Wurth paint.....Worthless.... =)

Good luck Bill, you shouldn't have any trouble. I'd say they are worth about $200 without center caps. Just a guess though,

Jr

Default Thanks Jr, Jeff thought about the same thing.. I'll be happy to get 150 for them not

including shipping.. I figure ebay if nothing else..

Quote Originally Posted by Jr ///M5
    I sold a set with good Dunlop SP 5000's on them for $500 to an E28 owner with the TRX's.
    He was elated to get them, as the TRX's were wearing thin and he didn't want to replace them because of cost.
    You might try the E28 board on Roadfly, try to help the TRX tortured souls.
    Believe it or not, George Mann was the second person to mail me about the wheels, but he was barely edged out by an alert TRX owner. I'm glad I didn't sell them to George, it was worth about 10 posts of him refinishing his wheels, and his new name for Wurth paint.....Worthless.... =)

Good luck Bill, you shouldn't have any trouble. I'd say they are worth about $200 without center caps. Just a guess though,

Jr

Where you located Bill?
    1990 BMW 535i 5 speed - Black on Grey, LSD

Comox Valley, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Bill....

Can you take some pics? I assume these are "basketweaves"

Cheers..

as i remember the caps are varly cheep at the dealer for whoever gets them, round here no caps id guess $250-300 in nice shape
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default I'm in Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by JAlfredPrufrock
    Where you located Bill?

Default Yes i can but i have no way to post them... My space that Ed has provide hasn't

let me post since he had that last big crash. If you provide an email address i can mail them to you

Quote Originally Posted by baileydog
    Bill....

Can you take some pics? I assume these are "basketweaves"

Cheers..

Default Yep on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give them a 8, no road rash at

all and very few chips. I haven't cleaned them up since i got them , they are just sitting in boxes the way the were when the original owner took them off. I bought them off the original owner when we bought the car just in case i didn't like the wheels that were on it... only these other wheels turned out to be so easy to clean that my wife wouldn't let me put the stock crossspokes back on.... She's had enough with the crossspokes on the e24.

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    as i remember the caps are varly cheep at the dealer for whoever gets them, round here no caps id guess $250-300 in nice shape

Bill, after the crash the server changed my log in name. first thing it did was put a "~" in front of the name and switched the numbers to the end cause it needs letters first for it to work...or some crap like that, took me a little while to figure out, the pass stayed the same.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast