GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone is going to die.

Default Someone is going to die.

Alright. So I probably in the worst moodi have ever been in for a lonnnng time.

We live in a suburban area, lovely neighbours etc etc. I wake up this morning. take a walk outside. One quick glance at my bimmer to make sure shes still there. And something is wrong. There are two medium sized dents nothing major but very noticeable on the hood of the car. and 2 much smaller dents right infront of the Sunroof. I just about cried. Sume punk ass mother f@@ckers (i dont care if my language is bad) came round last night and what appears to be, Ran the heck up my car. I went to Princess Auto to get some suction 26 pound clamps, didnt work, affraid immma have to pay some hard cash to get this fixed.

This isnt the only time our house has been hit. My dad's volvo 840 turbo or whatever. got all of its tires flattened one night, as well as last night , they took our very cool sprinkler (dont give a crap bout that)

So obviously the cops wont give two craps, and i dont really blame them cause what can they do. So vigilate time. My buddy had problems with people trying to break into his car. He works at Future Shop so he purchased a wireless video camera. Its about the size of a web cam and sends the footage to the nearest computer. I am borrowing it and im going to attemp to catch these f@@ckers. (ok ive sworn enough now).

So yea thats where i stand now, and im still flaming pissed. Right now I can only suspect highschool kids, because my dad is a Vice principle of a local high school, and some kids he expelled are probably looking for revenge.

As for now i can only hope this camera works (get it tomorrow)
    Can anyone help me with tips for repairing the dents.

Thanks alot

On fire, flaming pissed

J.McWatters

Sic 'em, boy. Happy hunting.

not good news, no help on the dents but if u catch these kids on your camera may i suggest a baseball bat or if u think that a little extreme maybe a car jumper pack on their balls, i know thats what id do!!

That SUUUUCKS!!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Wow, I can't imagine how mad I would be.

I got mad that somebody wrote the number 2 on my front passenger windshield and 8 on my rear passenger window with thier fingers ( you could see the dry water marks). Kind of random, but yea.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Yea i was thikning baseball bat, possibly there face into my brick wall
    then however much money for the repairs. yea like some people are probably like its just a car get over it, but no im f@ckin right pissed, i love my car. its will be revenged lol

J.McWatters

You americans, u can get fire arms easy. hook me up lol

J.McWatters

Good luck hunting these idiots down.

I had some kids try and steal my wife's garden sundial once (it's solid concrete with a brass top). The 3 of them worked at it a while, I saw it and fired a marble at them via my wrist rocket. Nailed Tyrone in the ass (that was his name) while the mrs called the cops. They called their mom to get them, of course she went nuts because I injured her son. :P I should have lit her up with one also. After she cussed me out I asked her if DSS knew her kids were cutting school. That shut her up really quickly. I still should have unloaded one on her fat arse.

Quote Originally Posted by McWatters
    You americans, u can get fire arms easy. hook me up lol

J.McWatters
    You need one of these:
    http://www.militaryfactory.com/small...mallarms_id=31

OR, better yet, one of these:
    http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/mk-15.htm

I did installs on the MK15 for a few years, that SOB is one bad mofo. I'd love to have one on top of the house for those pesky housecallers.

hmm i have a colt 45 replica bb gun. Smuggled from germany. (dont ask how i did that)

Still and it would be a waste to inform insurace, just end up costing me more, still anyone have any tips for dents???

thanks

J.McWatters

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast