GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: The Twins

Default The Twins

Meet the Lip and Charlie.

Wanted to show you our twins because the 525 goes up for adoption tomorrow. I think it is hilarious how much they look alike since we owned the 525 for 5 years and have owned the 535 about two months.

Thanks to everyone who helped me get the Lip up to speed and have listened to me bitch about hubby's failure to give him enough love in the last year we owned him. I have showered him with love in the last month and am feeling good about him and will not sell him to anyone who won't give him a good home. Charlie is patiently waiting her turn for strokes with the clay bar. After he sells, she gets a tint and gets her lock activators repaired/replaced.

We are going to put him out at the corner with a for sale sign and a sales brochure, and let him troll for a new owner. We live in a tourist destination that gets lots of traffic. When we put the e30 there to sell, we got 3 offers the first weekend. I don't expect him to go that quick, but this is so cal and you are required to own a BMW to establish citizenship. Lots of people drive old cars here cause we don't have the salt issues. Wish him luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

what are ya asking?
    good luck sellings

Quote Originally Posted by bahnstormer
    what are ya asking?
    good luck sellings

That is hubby's decision. We have a division of labor. I handle "things" and he handles "all negotiations and people business". And he is a professional salesman. He will probably play it by ear. I'll let you know what we get.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Wow so when i do i come live with you and hubby in cali. So my 535i doesnt die from Canadian Salt eh.

Aww gese id finally be able to surf. Deff a dream for me , Surf the waves of cali.

Cars look amazing

J.McWatters

Good Luck Gayle!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Good luck with the sale Gayle! Im sure the lip will find a loving home.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip