GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: HEEELLLPPP!: does anyone know how to move the fan cages on the a/c blower?

Default HEEELLLPPP!: does anyone know how to move the fan cages on the a/c blower?

someone bought me a replacement one off of ebay as a gift. the first one they sent was for an e39...but they quickly sent out an e34 one when i brought it to their attention. it looks like on the commutator/brush side, somebody compressed the fan cage down about 1/2 inch...all of the other physical dimensions of the two other units match. also, the rust stops on the axle where the fan SHOULD be if it was in the right position, so it looks like it was moved. TIA.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

a good penitrating oil and you can get someone to hold the cage and tap the shaft of the motor with a hammer or something brass if you don't want to chance boogering up the end of the shaft, this is how i've been getting them off for years when you can't just twist them off
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it