GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling my 1989 e34

Default Selling my 1989 e34

I haven't had the oppportunity to post here in a long time. I was hoping to fix it ..but I have neither the time nor the cash anymore. I have a 1989 525i that I am looking to part with. I am in the Hartford Connecticut area. I was thinking I was going to have time to part it out, but cant do that either. If you are by chance interested, the last time I ran the car the engine ran strong, but the transmission was giving me problems. I have the 850i brake kit in the front. It has new rear axels. and various odd and end enhancements. Please e-mail me at geodim_98@yahoo.com to let me know if you are interested, also if you have any question.

Thanks again,

George D.

auto or stick? and how much?

Quote Originally Posted by geodim_98
    I haven't had the oppportunity to post here in a long time. I was hoping to fix it ..but I have neither the time nor the cash anymore. I have a 1989 525i that I am looking to part with. I am in the Hartford Connecticut area. I was thinking I was going to have time to part it out, but cant do that either. If you are by chance interested, the last time I ran the car the engine ran strong, but the transmission was giving me problems. I have the 850i brake kit in the front. It has new rear axels. and various odd and end enhancements. Please e-mail me at geodim_98@yahoo.com to let me know if you are interested, also if you have any question.

Thanks again,

George D.
    This is an automatic, basically looking for best offer. I need to move this out of my drive way. My wife is screaming....

Anyone interested in maybe some parts off this if I dont sell it as a whole? I was supposed to break it down almost a year ago, but due to circumstances out of my control was not able too. Its in fair condition, good seats in it, new ( relatively) sword. Repaired dash console. Clear signal lights, Clear Tail Lights, 850i front break conversion. Please list what you might want and what you are willing to pay for it. Also I have decent rubber on it with (as far as I can tell) ac schnitzer wheels type 2 that were powder coated dark grey. I have pictures of the car, and unless it got wiped off the forum before it got converted it should be out there..I can get the exact link.

Default Interetsed in some parts:

Quote Originally Posted by geodim_98
    Anyone interested in maybe some parts off this if I dont sell it as a whole? I was supposed to break it down almost a year ago, but due to circumstances out of my control was not able too. Its in fair condition, good seats in it, new ( relatively) sword. Repaired dash console. Clear signal lights, Clear Tail Lights, 850i front break conversion. Please list what you might want and what you are willing to pay for it. Also I have decent rubber on it with (as far as I can tell) ac schnitzer wheels type 2 that were powder coated dark grey. I have pictures of the car, and unless it got wiped off the forum before it got converted it should be out there..I can get the exact link.
    Do you have pics of the rims and taillights. I am interested in those as well as the clear signal lights. What color is your interior? I need two armrests.

Thanks!
    Mustbr8kfree
    1995 525i, Shadowline,EAT chip, Alpine

my interior is the tan I do have pics..but not with me here at work.. I will tryt o post them later tonight. Please feel free to make offers for the parts... I am not looking to make a killing..but fair offers are always considered...

i would really like a set of rims, and that grey powder coating sounds like it would go great with a black car, let me know what you want for them, im in MI, and i would be able to pick up, pics would be GREAT

thanks a TON

kyle

How bout ur bmw Emblems if they are in good condition

some pics of the wheels on the car would be cool!

thanks

kyle

How's the Idle Control Valve on it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast