GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detailer in the Toronto area?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Detailer in the Toronto area?

I'm looking for a top-notch detailer in the Toronto area to bring my paint back to life. Any leads?

Quote Originally Posted by jaylebo
    I'm looking for a top-notch detailer in the Toronto area to bring my paint back to life. Any leads?
    Clay Bar and you can do it yourself. Works wonders!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Quote Originally Posted by uscharalph
    Clay Bar and you can do it yourself. Works wonders!
    I spoke to a nearby detailer who said he'd do a three-step polish followed by hand waxing for C$250, which sounded reasonable to me. I might do the clay bar thing myself before I take it to them for the polishing. My paint's pretty tired and scratched.

I'd like to know, though, if someone can recommend a place, as I'm not 100% sure I trust these guys to a) do the best possible job and b) not damage anything. They're a well-known crew, but they still make me nervous.
    Last edited by Jay 535i; 08-12-2005 at 08:14 PM.

Default Bring it to my house next month.

I will be doing a full detail on my baby next month. I will tell you what to buy and we can do it together. We can use my polisher and we should be able to do it in good time if both of us work on it at the same time. Ask Bruno how my car comes out. It is 10 yrs old and it looks like new. Shoot me a pm and we can discuss the details. It will cost you about $100 in product (Cdn Tire)but it will come out looking like the day she was made. Just look at my pics in the link below in my signature.

Brian

Too bad you arnt in S.F.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Quote Originally Posted by western99
    I will be doing a full detail on my baby next month. I will tell you what to buy and we can do it together. We can use my polisher and we should be able to do it in good time if both of us work on it at the same time. Ask Bruno how my car comes out. It is 10 yrs old and it looks like new. Shoot me a pm and we can discuss the details. It will cost you about $100 in product (Cdn Tire)but it will come out looking like the day she was made. Just look at my pics in the link below in my signature.

Brian
    That's really generous. Thanks, I'd love to. I'll send a PM.

Know anything about Zaino's brand of clay bar, polishes and waxes?

Default I have heard of Zaino bros.....

They are a great product. The only problem is that you have to mix the product yourself to get the wax hardness you want. A time consuming process. With 2 cars, we would not have the time to do it the right way. I use all Mothers product. They car comes out looking sharp. I have been using them for the last 5 yrs and they have not let me down. I have used Zaino before, but I find that it is a much more sensitive type way. You have to be consistent on how you apply the stuff, or else will you will notice the differences on your car.

Default I have heard of Zaino bros.....

They are a great product. The only problem is that you have to mix the product yourself to get the wax hardness you want. A time consuming process. With 2 cars, we would not have the time to do it the right way. I use all Mothers product. They car comes out looking sharp. I have been using them for the last 5 yrs and they have not let me down. I have used Zaino before, but I find that it is a much more sensitive type of product. You have to be consistent on how you apply the stuff, or else will you will notice the differences on your car.

Chiming in to subscribe to the post.

At the rate of gas now, I'm pumping Canadian Tire premium and have enough Cdn Tire bucks for this kind of stuff
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Default Too Funny Qube.....

It cost me $40 to fill up half my tank yesterday at $1.11 for premium at Sunoco. This @#($ is getting out of hand I tell you. And I have a 2.5 ltr too.

B

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast