GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Wheel Offset Question

Default Wheel Offset Question

I am just curiouse why these bbs wheels on tirerack have an offset of 10mm I did the search through the 1993 bmw 525i and these came up as some of the wheels for the car. http://www.tirerack.com/servlet/Call...filterSpecial=
    I have a set of these on the way and im just hoping that there arent going to be any problems. any help would be greatly appreciated.

the link you left has expired...and since there's no other info to direct us to what BBS wheel you were referring too...we can't really comment.

Try giving us info we can look up in case the link will always expire...or leave a link that's not tied to a specific "session" you've had on their website....perhaps a generic search will have a "non-timed" link.
    Q
    95 525iT / 97 740iL

Quote Originally Posted by Qsilver7
    the link you left has expired...and since there's no other info to direct us to what BBS wheel you were referring too...we can't really comment.

Try giving us info we can look up in case the link will always expire...or leave a link that's not tied to a specific "session" you've had on their website....perhaps a generic search will have a "non-timed" link.
    Bummer, I enjoy wheel choices. Probably since I still have stock 15" bottlecaps.

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Quote Originally Posted by ericcamaro
    I am just curiouse why these bbs wheels on tirerack have an offset of 10mm I did the search through the 1993 bmw 525i and these came up as some of the wheels for the car. http://www.tirerack.com/servlet/Call...filterSpecial=
    I have a set of these on the way and im just hoping that there arent going to be any problems. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    BBS made a 10 offset for whatever reason......not really sure myself.....maybe to clear a set of brakes on a particular fitment? Regardless, you won't have any issues other than being limited to a 235/45-17 tire.......which is really not bad since it is what is offered by BMW in their M5 E34 offering. Enjoy the wider track.

HTH

thanks a ton hate to have dropped the money on these and then have em not fit. I will have to put a 235 on the front but the wider track in the back should let me fit bigger on right>>?? maybe a 255-40-17??? or would it be a better Idea to have all 4 235s??

Hey, pml any wheel sales going on?