GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Bosch plugs?

Default Bosch plugs?

Has anybody tried the Bosch platinum +4plugs? Any good?

They Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suck
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default Lmao, yep I'd say that about sums it up..

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    They Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suck

why
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default On my 1991 525i, they became gas fouled after a couple

of weeks and made my car run very poorly. The car wouldn't idle and was difficult to start. I didn't have a clue as to what was happening and certainly didn't suspect the Bosch platinum +4 plugs. I drove the car 90 miles to the nearest dealer and the only thing that they did was remove the Bosch plugs and replace them with the recommended NGK's. The car ran fine after that and has ever since. This was the only time I ever took a car to a BMW dealer where I didn't come away with a big pain in my rear end. They only charged me for the new plugs and *no* labor!

My excellent independent mechanic, who put the Bosch plugs in, was shocked that they could cause such problems. There have been many other similar stories reported here and on other BMW forums.

Dick Schneiders

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    why

the center electrode is so small it takes nothing to fowl it, if you must run platinum plugs get ngk, they have a huge center electrode and a platinum pad on the ground, so they are real expensive but good, worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    why
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default Winfred, don't hold back - tell us what you really think!

ok they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck

Why is it when a girl sucks it's good, but if any thing else sucks it's bad?