GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: NORCAL (or West Coast)! MARK YOUR CALENDERS!

Default NORCAL (or West Coast)! MARK YOUR CALENDERS!

Today, it was just confirmed. We will be having our second annual 5er meet!

"it will be August 6th, so please mark your calendar for the 2nd annual ALL 5 series meet @ Wente Winery in Livermore, CA." - Keith.

Last years-

http://tannetworks.com/norcal_drive/index.html

UPDATE!!!:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Keith
    Ok everyone, here it is:

The 2nd annual 5er Meet

August 6 2005 @
    Wente Winery in Livermore

Okay, here's the itinerary for the 5er meet:

10:00am-meet at Wente Vineyards and rub shoulders with other
    5er owner's
    11:30am-Winery tour begins, followed by a little wine tasting
    12:45ish- head over to Trio at Stony Ridge for lunch
    After lunch, we head out for a leisurely drive thru the Livermore
    Mountain's

Everyone "please" make sure you have a full
    tank for the drive when you arrive.

Direction's for all:

For those that are coming from the North & East Bay, (North Bayer's) once you get over the bridge to the East Bay, take 680 South to 580 East to Vasco Rd.
    For the (East Bayer's) take 580 East to Vasco Rd.
    Once you get to Vasco Rd. go right (South) and stay on Vasco all the way until it dead-end's at Tesla Rd.
    There you will make a right and go about a 1/4 mile to the winery, which will be on your left, I will have something out there to get your attention.

For those that are coming from the Central Valley/North & South of Tracy, the "best" way to get to the winery from there is to take Hwy 5 to Hwy 205/580, when you come down the Altamont into the Livermore Valley, take the Vasco offramp and go over the overpass (South) and stay on Vasco all the way until it dead-end's at Tesla rd.
    There you will make a right and go about a 1/4 mile to the winery, which will be on your left, I will have something out there to get your attention.

For those that are coming from South Bay/Fremont/Warm Springs, take 680 North to Hwy 84/Livermore turnoff (East ) and head for Livermore, once you enter Livermore make a right on Concannon Blvd. (3rd. or 4th stoplight I believe) stay on Concannon until it dead-end's into Tesla Rd., then make a right, go about 2 miles out to Wente Winery, it will be on your right, I will have something out there to get your attention.

For those that are coming from the San Mateo area, take the San Mateo Bridge to Hwy 880 North to Hwy 238 East and that will turn into Hwy 580 in Castro Valley
    Take Hwy 580 to Livermore and take the Vasco Rd. offramp right (South) and stay on Vasco all the way until it dead-end's at Tesla Rd.

For those that are coming from San Francisco, take the Bay Bridge, once over the bridge, continue to Hwy 580 and take 580 all the way to Livermore and take the Vasco Rd. offramp right (South) and stay on Vasco all the way until it dead-end's at Tesla Rd.

Wente Vineyard's Estate Tasting Room ph# is 925-456-2305 Ext. 4

The address is:

Wente Vineyards
    5565 Tesla Rd.
    Livermore, CA 94550

We will be at the Estate Winery location

I will be there earlier to make sure everything is okay and make sure everyone parks in the "side" parking lot.
    Beings that the winery will be open for business (other than us) we need to park our cars there.

We will be doing a leisurely drive (for those that are interested) from Livermore to Mt.Hamilton/San Jose after the meet, it's a twisty ride that takes you thru some parts of the Bay Area that some people don't even know exist.
    You REALLY need to have a full tank of gas, there are NO gas stations out in the middle of nowhere.
    The start of this drive is right there at Stony Ridge.
    We'll stop on top of Mt.Hamilton for some photo opps. then continue down the mountain into San Jose and head back down to Hwy 680 (North for some) to wherever your homestead is.

Also, below is the link for the menu at Trio at Stony Ridge, where we will be doing lunch.
    Please take a look and think about what you will want to order and when we all gather at Wente you can make your choice there and we will send it to Trio at Stony Ridge.

Here's the link: http://www.trioatstonyridge.com/lunchmenu.html

Please email me/Keith for any question's: keller235@comcast.net

I hope to see you ALL there,

Keith
    Last edited by liquidtiger720; 07-13-2005 at 02:01 AM.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

A few more teasers:
    Hope shragon dosnt mind me posting his car.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

www.KaRealtySF.com

n/p josh!

you norcal e34ers better go!

if you want to be added to the email list, be sure to send keith an email. keller235(at)comcast(dot)net

After seeing those pics I'm starting to get jealous for not being able to be there.

Last edited by liquidtiger720; 07-05-2005 at 05:35 PM.

www.KaRealtySF.com

Can't wait!

1992 525i 5 speed (Calypso/Parchment) - 1989 525iA (Schwartz/Natur) SOLD

www.KaRealtySF.com

send an email to keith to get on the evite: keller235@comcast.net