GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Wuzz-uuuuup fellow Canadians

Bimminator Guest

Default Wuzz-uuuuup fellow Canadians

I was browsing through the members list and noticed there was a handful of us Canadians in there EH! I live in Barrie just north of Toronto, and I was wondering if anybody in my region or the GTA has some good leeds on parts rebuilt or used or new etc. I'm thinking I should try to get my hands on a spare MAS air and potentially a DME for the future if you know what I mean. I've been playing around with a bit of a rough idle issue and its been suggested that these two items might be the problem. Also is there a BMW club of some sort in the area? I was out with my wife shopping two weekends ago and about 20-25 spit and polished Bimmers got off the highway at Molson Park Dr. It was just abooot the prettiest thing you ever did see. My wife grabbed the wheel and held it straight so I couldn't turn around. I can't find a listing for any club near T.O. Would sure like to hear from anyone in my area.

School me on this: What is a MAS air, and what's the purpose of having an extra DME around if the current one is working just fine?

best, whit

MAS and wife swapping is good, dont question the man.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

shoot I read it wrong

"wife shopping"

my bad
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Bimminator Guest

Hey guys, did I get that wrong? The mechanic that did my valve adjustment suggested my "mass air flow metre" could also be the problem. Did he mean the air flow metre? Or maybe he ment to say the sensor was the issue. I'll ask him to clarify that next week. Also Bruno from Racing King suggeted changing out the DME may solve my rough idling issues as well as a generally loud running engine that seems to vibrate excessively while idling. So I thought if I could get my hands on a salvaged one it would be worth a try.

Default Go to BRUNO. BRUNO is king on these cars..........

He is locatated in Mississuaga. A worthwhile 1hr highway drive for you. The guy knows these cars inside and out. He can also get you parts for reasonable prices. Everyone on this board uses his site and knowledge. He is the only person that touches my baby.

http://www.bmwe34.net/

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Bimminator
    I was browsing through the members list and noticed there was a handful of us Canadians in there EH! I live in Barrie just north of Toronto, and I was wondering if anybody in my region or the GTA has some good leeds on parts rebuilt or used or new etc. I'm thinking I should try to get my hands on a spare MAS air and potentially a DME for the future if you know what I mean. I've been playing around with a bit of a rough idle issue and its been suggested that these two items might be the problem. Also is there a BMW club of some sort in the area? I was out with my wife shopping two weekends ago and about 20-25 spit and polished Bimmers got off the highway at Molson Park Dr. It was just abooot the prettiest thing you ever did see. My wife grabbed the wheel and held it straight so I couldn't turn around. I can't find a listing for any club near T.O. Would sure like to hear from anyone in my area.

Same here...just spent like 5 hours with Bruno this past Sunday, besides with the two parts cars he has at the moment, he does have a lot of parts available!