GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOVING SALE!!! Everything MUST go!

Default MOVING SALE!!! Everything MUST go!

Well guys, i'm moving! My new place will have no where to store all of these M5 parts that I haven't sold yet, so i'm putting a lot of stuff up for IMEDIATE sale! No reasonable offer refused! LOW LOW PRICES!! (okey, i'm done with my cheezy comerical guy voice)

Now for the goods...

Black Dashboard. Pictures posted on here before, just do a search. Center vent is not included (ask Jon K why it isnt!)! Asking $75 + shipping!

Steering Wheel. 3 Spoke non airbag variety! Asking $30 + shipping!

Rear Seats! Black Leather, minor scuffing on the back part, some worse scuffing on the ski bag! Asking $85 + shipping!

1 15" Basketweave with tire! Tire is a Pirelle P600 205/65/R15 with at least 95% tread left! Asking $35! + shipping!!

Weatherstripping for Hood and Trunk! The piece of rubber that mounts in engine bay/trunk to keep the moisture out! Asking $10 each, or $15 for both + shipping!

Grey Carpet for the top of your trunk lid! IMMACULATE condition, tool box included (sorry, no tools!) Asking $15 + shipping!

On board Computer! I'm asking $75 SHIPPED!!

(4) Rotors! 2 front 2 rear! These are BRAND NEW BREMBO M5 rotors! Never been used, only mounted for about a week! Paid $200 for the 4 new, asking $120 + shipping!

Drivers Side Fender! Sterling Silver! Asking $45 + Shipping!!

Shift Boot! Black Leather! $10 SHIPPED!

Center Console! Black, Great Shape! $40 + shipping!!

================================================== ===

Well guys, thats most of it! I can take pictures if you would like, all prices are 100% OR BEST OFFER! Like I said, this stuff NEEDS to go, if no one here wants it, its going on eBay! You guys get first crack though!

Cheers!
    Jason

Default i want these

I got the shift boot. black leather right?
    The console is that the m5 one w/ the grooves to store stuff. I am looking for this part which is just the surround of the shifter. if so I want that too

i got dibs on steering wheel if i can see some pictures, also the rear seat i would like some pictures of, i need a new one if the leather is good. doy ou have a shift knob? would those rotors work on a 89 535i?

thanks

kyle

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeak
    Well guys, i'm moving! My new place will have no where to store all of these M5 parts that I haven't sold yet, so i'm putting a lot of stuff up for IMEDIATE sale! No reasonable offer refused! LOW LOW PRICES!! (okey, i'm done with my cheezy comerical guy voice)

Now for the goods...

Black Dashboard. Pictures posted on here before, just do a search. Center vent is not included (ask Jon K why it isnt!)! Asking $75 + shipping!

Steering Wheel. 3 Spoke non airbag variety! Asking $30 + shipping!

Rear Seats! Black Leather, minor scuffing on the back part, some worse scuffing on the ski bag! Asking $85 + shipping!

1 15" Basketweave with tire! Tire is a Pirelle P600 205/65/R15 with at least 95% tread left! Asking $35! + shipping!!

Weatherstripping for Hood and Trunk! The piece of rubber that mounts in engine bay/trunk to keep the moisture out! Asking $10 each, or $15 for both + shipping!

Grey Carpet for the top of your trunk lid! IMMACULATE condition, tool box included (sorry, no tools!) Asking $15 + shipping!

On board Computer! I'm asking $75 SHIPPED!!

(4) Rotors! 2 front 2 rear! These are BRAND NEW BREMBO M5 rotors! Never been used, only mounted for about a week! Paid $200 for the 4 new, asking $120 + shipping!

Drivers Side Fender! Sterling Silver! Asking $45 + Shipping!!

Shift Boot! Black Leather! $10 SHIPPED!

Center Console! Black, Great Shape! $40 + shipping!!

================================================== ===

Well guys, thats most of it! I can take pictures if you would like, all prices are 100% OR BEST OFFER! Like I said, this stuff NEEDS to go, if no one here wants it, its going on eBay! You guys get first crack though!

Cheers!
    Jason

Will the rotors fit a 95 530i?
    Rondell 58's|Eibach Springs|B&B Tri-Flow Exhaust|Shadowline|S/D Rotors|KYB Struts

Jason....emailed you on your yahoo account, man.

best, whit

Sajen M5 rotors wont fit unless you do the big brakes upgrade.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Jeff, I thought the rears on 530/540's were 300 x 20 vented, in which case the rears will fit, but the fronts won't work at all?

best, whit

Inferno: The **** boot is black leather, the console I forgot to mention DOES NOT include the shifter tray (that was sold already, sorry)

Kyle: I'll grab some pics of the steering wheel here in a minute, sorry I don't know the exact name of it, or i'd be more descriptive. I do NOT have a shift knob, I had a momo one, but its gone now. Also, Whit called dibs on the seats via email.

Front rotors WILL NOT work unless you did big brake upgrade. Rears MIGHT work if you have the 300mm rear rotors.

Pics of Everything requested!

Last edited by TheGeak; 05-02-2005 at 02:56 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast